The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

I'm not judging anyone not going, i passed on Rebel Heart because i had health issues and developped agoraphobia in the process. It's a tough economy RN, going to a concert is a luxury a lot of people can't afford and we're not all made of money. I was gonna pass on this tour too for that reason because i was broke when tickets went on sale, luckily i was invited last night and i bought a ticket for next week end because things have changed and i can afford it now. It must already be heartbreaking to not being able to attend for lack of money (and that's something you don't want to brag about) but having people you don't know judging you for not going is hard. Like twisting a knife in a wound.

She's not  in her prime and so are we, i looked around me last night and i gasped because i realized how fucking old we all got. But even if she was not at the top of her game, which is not the case, there's something mystical and magical about basking in Madonna's energy in her presence. I may be crazy saying this but it's sort of molecular....which makes me think of the lyrics of Physical Attraction while i'm typing this. 

I've been told she's meeting with the french minister of culture this week, we don't know why.

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm not judging anyone not going, i passed on Rebel Heart because i had health issues and developped agoraphobia in the process. It's a tough economy RN, going to a concert is a luxury a lot of people can't afford and we're not all made of money. I was gonna pass on this tour too for that reason because i was broke when tickets went on sale, luckily i was invited last night and i bought a ticket for next week end because things have changed and i can afford it now. It must already be heartbreaking to not being able to attend for lack of money (and that's something you don't want to brag about) but having people you don't know judging you for not going is hard. Like twisting a knife in a wound.

She's not not in her prime and so are we, i looked around me last night and i gasped because i realized how fucking old we all got. But even if she was not at the top of her game, which is not the case, there's something mystical and magical about basking in Madonna's energy in her presence. I may be crazy saying this but it's sort of molecular....which makes me think of the lyrics of Physical Attraction while i'm typing this. 

I've been told she's meeting with the french minister of culture this week, we don't know why.

Yeah she's always had a magical charisma, something i could say mystical. 

I'm so excited to hear about the meeting with french minister of culture !!!!

24 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

What the hell is going on the forum ?? 😂😂😂 Posts being edited after quoting, multiple same posts, members posting the excat same comment as other :Madonna034: :Madonna031:

Well editing posts after quoting or editing posts after someone posts something interesting to seem “the one” or have “the exclusives” is standard practice of some members (member)… also multiple aliases I've heard (read) 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Si 👍🏼

We need her stuck to her original costumes

I didn't know she did something else for Paris other than the grillz... I'd mind if I had to go pages back, so could you, cuate or someone else, bring me a pic of her brand new costume? I just hope it's not as tacky as Kylie's Les Folies Tour ones... (And sorry for bring her into this conversation one more time... Btw, feel free to edit my quote as you want, just don't put anything that wouldn't come right from my mouth as you already know me very well)

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I didn't know she did something else for Paris other than the grillz... I'd mind if I had to go pages back, so could you, cuate or someone else, bring me a pic of her brand new costume? I just hope it's not as tacky as Kylie's Les Folies Tour ones... (And sorry for bring her into this conversation one more time... Btw, feel free to edit my quote as you want, just don't put anything that wouldn't come right from my mouth as you already know me very well)

Well I didn’t say this: We need her stuck to her original costumes…

What Blue Jean and I are saying is that the original costume for Vogue is the one she should be wearing nothing else, there were no changes or songs that we know so far. ❤️🙏🏼

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

She changed the corset for Barcelona and Lisbon. For Paris last night it was back to the original. This is the other version we don’t like as much:

IMG_6931.jpeg

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic