The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I don't feel that situation is anymore serious.  We have to remember she did a dress rehearsal and she has mentioned other things from that performance which actually happened at the dress rehearsal.  To me, it's not her making up shit just for the sake of it.  Let's remember she has done a lot of things behind the scenes and is known to rehearse things over and over.  I suspect she's mixing some of her memories with the dress rehearsal. It's not like I expect she has watched that performance over and over (like the fans do) especially in recent years.  What she remembers might be things that happened in the rehearsal.  I'm sure that is similar with other things she remembers.  Some things stick out more to her in dress rehearsals, etc, and she confuses them with the actual performance.

Are you talking seriously? Okay. I respect your opinion, although I think we've all seen the video and Madonna doesn't drop any of her shoes, but rather she intentionally throws them and then retrieves them long before rolling on the floor showing parts of her body that were prohibited from being shown in those antiquated years.

On the other hand, I am sure that if Madonna wanted to reward her best fan in this forum, she would surely reward you for being the most positive, creative and tenacious fan when it comes to defending her and avoiding at all costs that she ends up badly in all kinds of situations presenting excuses, hypotheses or theories that surely end up convincing many.

35 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Are you talking seriously? Okay. I respect your opinion, although I think we've all seen the video and Madonna doesn't drop any of her shoes, but rather she intentionally throws them and then retrieves them long before rolling on the floor showing parts of her body that were prohibited from being shown in those antiquated years.

On the other hand, I am sure that if Madonna wanted to reward her best fan in this forum, she would surely reward you for being the most positive, creative and tenacious fan when it comes to defending her and avoiding at all costs that she ends up badly in all kinds of situations presenting excuses, hypotheses or theories that surely end up convincing many.

Madonna would never want to reward anyone in this forum 

Bad Girl is for me the most elegant, classy and intimate moment of the entire show. A moment that arrives just in time, like a lifeguard for someone who is about to drown, after so many strong and risque moments, at least for me. But something that moves me about this part of the show is the shyness of Madonna's daughter. Mercy needs to relax a little more and not look so nervous and tense because she often looks nervously in various directions, especially up, when she should keep her gaze directed towards the piano keys. She also does not make enough eye contact with Madonna (only a few seconds and then looks away) and does not smile when introduced by Madonna. 

I suppose that being the center of attention of thousands of people must not be easy, but fortunately it is something that can be overcome because the best antidote to overcome fears and insecurities is to face them.

Fortunately, there is still a long way to go and I am sure that Mercy will be much more confident  as the days go by. However, I will never understand how someone could be shy and introverted having as a mother a woman with a personality as overwhelming and powerful as Madonna because, as we all know, children always end up being a faithful reflection of their parents, whether for better or worse.

vlcsnap-2023-11-28-01h04m13s135.png.76c746a05501c3f1868193870c418273.png

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Bad Girl is for me the most elegant, classy and intimate moment of the entire show. A moment that arrives just in time, like a lifeguard for someone who is about to drown, after so many strong and risque moments, at least for me. But something that moves me about this part of the show is the shyness of Madonna's daughter. Mercy needs to relax a little more and not look so nervous and tense because she often looks nervously in various directions, especially up, when she should keep her gaze directed towards the piano keys. She also does not make enough eye contact with Madonna (only a few seconds and then looks away) and does not smile when introduced by Madonna. 

I suppose that being the center of attention of thousands of people must not be easy, but fortunately it is something that can be overcome because the best antidote to overcome fears and insecurities is to face them.

Fortunately, there is still a long way to go and I am sure that Mercy will be much more confident  as the days go by. However, I will never understand how someone could be shy and introverted having as a mother a woman with a personality as overwhelming and powerful as Madonna because, as we all know, children always end up being a faithful reflection of their parents, whether for better or worse.

Mercy is just 17 performing in front of 15-20.000 people every night...she's doing fine. I don't think she's that nervous but let's also remember it's her first time. The looking up head moments are also very "inspired piano player" cliché, Gaga does them all the time for example.

There was this cute fan video on YouTube of her waiting to get out and smiling the fans while M. finishes "Hung Up", let me try to find it again. EDIT - here it is:

(She wasn't smiling, just nervous xd)

I agree "Bad Girl" is one of the many highlights of this show. Simply amazing.

I could cry right now. It looks like i can't go to the concert in berlin today because of the weather in germany. Theres a lot of snow and ice. And there are many accidents on the streets and highways. We would have to drive around 300km so right now we are really scared and don't know what to do. 

8 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I could cry right now. It looks like i can't go to the concert in berlin today because of the weather in germany. Theres a lot of snow and ice. And there are many accidents on the streets and highways. We would have to drive around 300km so right now we are really scared and don't know what to do. 

Take security measures and gear for driving in snow, plan with plenty of time ahead, check a route that have places you can stop and shelter if you need to. Take snacks with you. They have a warning of ice but they don't have a weather alert on. Just be extra cautious and layer up. You'll made it!

I'm not sure what's hard to understand. Mercy is her own person. If she's shy and/or an introvert it's because that's who she is. Just because Madonna is an extrovert, it doesn't mean her children have to be too. If Mercy wasn't comfortable on the stage I'm sure she wouldn't agree to play or be forced to.

And I don't agree with your comment, 'children always end up being a faithful reflection of their parents'. We can't help our personalities, and as I said above, we are all our own person. It may seem 'odd' for Madonna to have a child that's an introvert because we're so used to M's extrovert self, but it's not 'odd' at all. Introvert parents can (and do) end up with extrovert children too. Whichever way it happens, it's completely normal.

9 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Take security measures and gear for driving in snow, plan with plenty of time ahead, check a route that have places you can stop and shelter if you need to. Take snacks with you. They have a warning of ice but they don't have a weather alert on. Just be extra cautious and layer up. You'll made it!

Thank you. Me and my sister decided to pull through. We will drive very slow and carefully, i think we will go in about 2 hours. 

3 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Thank you. Me and my sister decided to pull through. We will drive very slow and carefully, i think we will go in about 2 hours. 

Best of luck to you! I'm in Munich, and it doesn't look too bad.

Wird schon werden, paßt auf euch auf - und vui Gfui und Spaß! :)

4 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I see it more as the silence of the lambs GIF

1 hour ago, Crazy For M said:

I'm not sure what's hard to understand. Mercy is her own person. If she's shy and/or an introvert it's because that's who she is. Just because Madonna is an extrovert, it doesn't mean her children have to be too. If Mercy wasn't comfortable on the stage I'm sure she wouldn't agree to play or be forced to.

She’s fantastic. Love her!!

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Oh dear sorry I just got time to read all of this and I just don't know what I say, you have just made me apoplexic and aphasic with this (won't even say how you left me with your Mercy James feedback). Maybe tis one more reason to wave the white flag, chiquito?

20 hours ago, Prayer said:

Surely she's gonna want to film it in Brazil? Especially if that rumored bank sponsoring her tour there also pays for the filming.

I feel it... it's coming...

even though the brazilian audience NEVER dissapoints, my gut is saying that this time around she's gonna film the NYC concert at MSG, its where it makes the most sense, even the stage mirrors NYC, it goes hand in hand with the story and concept of the tour... but let's wait and see :bubblebitch:

I can‘t with this wig. They dont even care now, how they stripe it on her head 😭😭😭

hate the helmet style, hate the color and the stiff locks. It looks so cheap. The other hairstyles are great though but I cant understand how they let her go on stage like this. 

IMG_8727.jpeg

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)