The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Loved SDP's warm-up set yesterday!

Among others he played this:

1. Jessie Ware - Free Yourself
  2. Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Intro
  3. Moodymann - I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits
  4. Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
  5. Future Lovers Private Mix
  6. What It Feels Like For A Girl Private Mix
  7. Sorry (Pet Shop Boys / Man With Guitar Mixes)
  8. Let It Will Be (Paper Faces Mix)
  9. Get Together (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)
  10. I Love New York (Thin White Duke Mix)

5 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Glad you made it! And glad you love it.

Thank you guys so much. 

I just woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I've never felt the way i felt like i did yestersay. Seeing this absolute Queen with your own eyes is just different. I'm dead serious when i tell you my mouth was wide open in shock most of the time she performed. She looked soooo beautiful and her energy was amazing. 

Date                         City                    Country                      Venue                      Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm               Sweden             Tele2 Arena                     Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                     Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne              Germany             Lanxess Arena                 Andrea "Munchie" Lanz   

November 16, 2023    Cologne              Germany             Lanxess Arena                 The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena                      Michèle Lamy      

November 20, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena                      Dj Kiddy Smile

November 23, 2023    Milan                   Italy             Mediolanum Forum                      Donatella Versace

November 25, 2023    Milan                   Italy             Mediolanum Forum                Deborah "Debi" Anne Mazar

November 28, 2023   Berlin                   Germany       Mercedes Benz Arena             Gabriel Massan

2023 11 28 kooste.JPG

34 minutes ago, Queen hearts said:

Is he Gabriel Massan? The Artist Behind the Dreamlike Sets of The Celebration Tour. (Bedtime Story)

https://www.instagram.com/gabrielmassan/?hl=fi

https://news.artnet.com/news/madonna-tour-artist-gabriel-massan-2396591

Gabriel Massan.JPG

Nilópolis (Massan's hometown) is just a half hour away from the neighbourhood I live by bus. (My sister had a boyfriend from there who worked as bus driver - actually bus inspector - when they dated. He gifted me some M stuff btw, by my sister's orders.)

Just now, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

It is not me I cant dance that well, If you take the wig off he kind of looks like are very own Pedro Beltran lol jk man

Anyway wish I had his or their (don't know which pronoun to use here) confidence. I am a natural

when it comes to "collecting myself" in the words by Stephen Geoffreys (aka Sam Ritter). THIS print from his wiki page will get you the full scene:

931799917_Screenshot_20231129_115132_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.13cad62510749c17214bb688621fbc9d.jpg

Btw Geoffreys and Madonna are connected. In a legendary movie he plays (well not as Sam Ritter), called Fraternity Vacation - I own a DVD copy of it - there's a cover of Physical Attraction by an unknown girl - only Reggie Lucas is credited in the movie credits.

MV5BMTU2ZTJmYWYtZjcwYi00MGZkLWJkNjgtNGMwMTMyYmYwZjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODg2MDY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.thumb.jpg.c471e0f24cdb85d46ca4c1bb463f986c.jpgMy former idol Tim Robbins also features in it.

Btw @Burning Up 4 MadonnaSam is as good as Steve when it comes to the screen, I would give some links from the places we all know but I guess Infinity mods would eat me alive...

EDIT: @Pedro BeltranI am only saying Sam Ritter's a very good Christian, despite of his job, cause he loves to shout out "oh my God" and "Jesus Christ" when he's playing to his toys (and WHAT toys!!!)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)