The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

49 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Saturday is my show and im sooooooooooooo excited 🥳

So happy for you. Everyone here deserves to see her. Truly an unforgetable experience. 

And yes, the fact that she was in a coma not even 6 months ago and now performing this great at age 65 is just outstanding. All flowers in this world should be given to her.

3 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

she have an amazing voice and .... how many years without an album?

Caution is from 2018. Then we have The Rarities two years later due to MC30 celebration. Then we have this:

1656609332_Screenshot_20231130_140944_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f45ebd70cbb6cf7f8b6d0afc81f51ad7.jpg Then we have... her taking her children to visit their halfsiblings.

Anyway, it's a really FESTIVE soundtrack!!!

Anyway no more diss... we need to stay classy... We've been being beaten by Dolly and Cher fans, what we don't really need is the lambs' fury all over again...

If you don't believe about this stan twitter odyssey...

https://fotpforums.com/topic/197936-the-geriatric-patients-are-fighting/

At least we as M fans know nobody beats a dead horse. L-U-V to stick around!

17 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Really? I felt the opposite. I definitely feel like this is it. 

Idk. I think if it was her goodbye tour she'd have announced it as it and added much more dates, promoted it much more and would be singing Hits only. I mean look at Elton John and his long a$$ tour. Or how MJ promoted his This Is It Tour back then. 

The Celebration tour is amazing and lovely but wouldn't do her justice as a Farewell Tour

I heard a good quote the other day: “ the more you walk, the longer you’ll live”. If we see Madonna riding her bike etc and out and about after this tour and going forward, I don’t think she will be ready to give up her dance card just yet. Look at Cher and Dolly right now both in their 70’s and bringing it. Dolly is bringing back Rock(which has been a news headline after her football halftime show all week). They both are inspirational for Madonna and other artists getting older. Madonna has a lot to live for and has a way of defying everything. So,  we’ll see? 

10 hours ago, dave2290 said:

honestly i dont understund way people need to be so mean....

what i like of that exhibition was that after the fall, she came back on the stage and start again like nothing happen

a beautiful metaphor of everyone life and for sure of M life....

you fall but you will get up again

Noooo, it's not about being mean :cute: I honestly don't think it is. 

As I wrote, as soon as she stood up and went on dancing, it was clear she was ok. She fell during a live performance guys, it was not a catastrophe, she just fell without hurting herself, she neither was responsable for the fall. 

Said that, I can understand there are different sensibilities about this kind of reaction. I laugh at myself the majority of time and I like to have fun about my mistakes and misadventures, especially when I find myself taking what I'm doing or what I am too seriously (cause yes this is ridiculous at my age, but I have to admit it still happens sometimes) :cute: My friends are the same. I use to say: when I laugh at myself or when I laugh at you, I'm saying "I see your limits, I see your boo boos and I love you man, no need to hide, no need to pretend." I don't wanna suffer or be imbarassed by mistakes or flaws, I see it and try to go on with a laugh. Of course it's important to pay attention to others who are not my friends and I always do it (you can't imagine the differences between the way I act with the three, four guys I have regular sex with and the way I act with occasional lovers :Madonna009:).

14 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I heard a good quote the other day: “ the more you walk, the longer you’ll live”. If we see Madonna riding her bike etc and out and about after this tour and going forward, I don’t think she will be ready to give up her dance card just yet. Look at Cher and Dolly right now both in their 70’s and bringing it. Dolly is bringing back Rock(which has been a news headline after her football halftime show all week). They both are inspirational for Madonna and other artists getting older. Madonna has a lot to live for and has a way of defying everything. So,  we’ll see? 

I don't get why some are trying to retire her, even some fans.  The woman ain't stopping until she is good and ready.  Dolly has said many times before and just recently said on Drew Barrymore's show, she has no intentions to retire.  She said the only thing that will slow her down is if her husband gets sick or passes or if she does. Even then, she says she will find a way to still keep working if she can. In fact, some years ago, she put a song in a Time Capsule that is to be open in 2045, when she's 99.  She's hoping to still be here then,  but if not, you can bet that song will be huge news. 

Madonna has the same stamina and love to entertain as Cher and Dolly.  I think the only thing that will keep her from staying in the game if she dies.  As we can see, she was gravely ill. back and June, but she's back stronger than ever.  :party:

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Really? I felt the opposite. I definitely feel like this is it. 

Yes, but didn't you think she wasn't going to tour with Celebration either, once she got sick? 

This idea that this tour is her "farewell" is ridiculous.  As @Vogueristapointed out, there other much older than her who are doing the rounds.  Mick Jagger is in his 80's now and he's moving around like he's a kid still.  I can see Madonna touring very late in her age.  

5 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Anyway no more diss... we need to stay classy... We've been being beaten by Dolly and Cher fans, what we don't really need is the lambs' fury all over again...

If you don't believe about this stan twitter odyssey...

https://fotpforums.com/topic/197936-the-geriatric-patients-are-fighting/

At least we as M fans know nobody beats a dead horse. L-U-V to stick around!

No, let's not bring stan wars into this thread.  This is about Madonna's tour, let's keep it about that.  Please and thank you!!  :)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)