The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

19 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean I was very emotional crying tears of joy the second Bob lowered into the stage and NRM started.

But when Live to Tell started, I just stood there cupping my lower face sobbing like a 6 year old child, looking at all these images of beautiful humans that we’ve lost.  The image of Gabriel really got to me.
 To me, one of her most memorable and touching performances of her career, and I’ll never forget what my body went through experiencing it.

I had the exact same experience as you did. And I'm writing this with tears in my eyes... 

On 1/13/2024 at 6:34 AM, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Starting to like Frozen a little more, lol From last nights show

This is actually the first night (same mistakes, same bad autotune in the final note "the key")

7 minutes ago, Lorx said:

RIT version is my favorite one too!

Anyway, the version from the Reinvention Tour wasn't sung badly. She only sang poorly in Lisbon, if you watch videos from other stops, she sang it very well. The finale of this performance is thrilling.

Good lord 😍 why didnt i ever seen this?

Based on this performance this is my favorite Frozen performance of all time, flawless from start to finish 👌She even sounds better than the Rainforest Benefit... 

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Good lord 😍 why didnt i ever seen this?

Based on this performance this is my favorite Frozen performance of all time, flawless from start to finish 👌She even sounds better than the Rainforest Benefit... 

Yes, at the beginning of the tour, her voice was really on point.I think this is comparable to her Rainforest Benefit performance

♥️♥️♥️

curious about the next change in the setlist and id like to know if this tour will have more shows added.....

a part of me want for this amazing celebration of M career that the show will arrive to be one of the most big in her career maybe more than the sticky and sweet....  the other part of me want only a new album.....

8 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Oks lol ill change the profile picture right? Cause Madges ass is bigger and should be the main atraction and her wonderful tour!❤️

ha ha ha!

dear i was joking..... don't take it seriously.....

noooooo dont change your profile photo with your beautiful ass out.... or everyone here will kill meeeeee!!!!

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Oh nooo 😪 i think something is wrong with Bob's mom ... He and his mom asking for prayers in his latest instagram post. Hope she will be fine ❤️.... Sending my prayers bob and his mom 🕊... 

..... that's so sad...... i hope everthing will be ok for Bob and his mother.....

48 minutes ago, scion said:

Good lord no she does not.

Just re listened - she sounded so good - her control and voice was in such great condition back then!

This version - I can't work out if the first two verses are mined or live - it's very high for her and much better controlled vs crazy for you - so I think it's lip synced - 

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Just re listened - she sounded so good - her control and voice was in such great condition back then!

This version - I can't work out if the first two verses are mined or live - it's very high for her and much better controlled vs crazy for you - so I think it's lip synced - 

Btw an amazing tour full of amazing songs, memories, great ideas and great outfits..... i love the reinterpretation of the outfits..... outfits who help to create the M image everywhere.... now i only need a Celebration tour book ASAP......

16 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

Hey, I know this has probably been discussed, but what time has she been going onstage?  We have about an hour, hour and a half drive to the venue, and I don't want to leave too late, but I also don't want to be sitting around for hours either.

Based on North American shows so far, the earliest she’s started is 9:50 and the latest is 10:50; most shows start 10:20. I’m planning to be there for 8