The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Don't you believe in love, Redha mec?

Cause there's something I gotta say about it

And it goes something like this

Don't go for second best, baby

Put your love to the test

Answering you: wish I could be Dave. At least he's someone to be admired.

Again, don't you believe in love???

My 2nd account talkinggggggg bitchessssss

And make a life is not an option......

1 hour ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Good show. And Express Yourself sounds so good right now.. Listening on my earbuds and she sounds so clear singing it that show 👌... 

Nothing Really Matters is amazing to, but i think something went wrong because she was speaking into the mic again and she fucked up lyrics on Bedtime Story 😅... 

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Good show. And Express Yourself sounds so good right now.. Listening on my earbuds and she sounds so clear singing it that show 👌...

Yes, I love that.  Also, I just realized the Cello (I think it's a Cello?) playing on the main stage as well.  I forgot that was on the stage at this time in the show.

3 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Frigid and wet

:Madonna003: 

Are you the 2nd, alternate account to @Robertthenurse???? I SEE YOU...

But, let's agree to something: the more we Infiniters act and look the same, the stronger we become compared to the negative nancies and contesters to "Best M fan ever" that plague the forum competition. Right MOTHERFUCKERS???

#BitchWeAllAreMadonna

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Are you the 2nd, alternate account to @Robertthenurse???? I SEE YOU...

But, let's agree to something: the more we Infiniters act and look the same, the stronger we become compared to the negative nancies and contesters to "Best M fan ever" that plague the forum competition. Right MOTHERFUCKERS???

#BitchWeAllAreMadonna

Can we just stick to the actual topic and not call people out?  You're just creating unnecessary drama.  No one is competing here.  Please and thank you?  :luv: 

14 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I SHOULD KNOW YOU BETTER.

FAREWELL MCDONNA!!!

If you must block me, then block me. I don't care.  It doesn't hurt my feelings either way!  As mentioned,  you're just creating unnecessary drama!  This is the Celebration Tour thread.  Though you seem to use it as your personal messenger or antagonize other members who you seem to take issue with.  If you're going to "ignore" someone, do it!  No need to announce it or take a survey on it and so on. Again, you're just creating unnecessary drama!  I am asking politely!  It wasn't intended to offend you! :)

Maybe I have to write a last off topic post here to the horror of McDonna aka Infinity's Official Goody-Goody but here I am, and, despite they have given me several advices throughout the few months i am back here, I am a hopeless derailed person much like as... Madonna? Well, here are my last words to the horrorized person in question:

I should know you better because I will forever blown away by how you can be a Madonna fan. In fact, you should have been a fan of Céline, Mariah, Cher, Kylie, Dolly, etc., all these girls who love to play by the rules and do exactly what they expect from them. Im fact, in your zeal to prove you are the M stan you are you repress, intimidate, offend and diffame members make them feel ashamed to be on Infinity. You, YOU, are the true derailed member, you are the plague to forum. I gave you enough chances and accepted all your toxic lies and behaviour because I was believing you could have some reason to the things you do. Lots of other members feel harassed by you and you act like you have done nothing of wrong, as you were the most perfect member ever from here, when you are just, to quote Trump's words aimed to Madonna, DISGUSTING AND DISGRACEFUL.

And here were my last words. A last advice: go cry to Ruadjai, Enrico, Jackie or anyone else claiming of me and telling them how much I was disrespectful to you and to your zeal to a woman who even would hate you if she met you somewhere. From now on you have ALL FOR YOU your beautiful selfpenned thread to post pix and videos of Madonna like the ones where she's crying and annoyed by having to look at photos of her beloved ones who will have contact to her again if only afterlife exists and M is allowed to talk to them. I shall do my extreme effort to avoid this thread like a Christian avoids a Satanic cult. Be sure of that, McDonna. I have spent enough time to you. I don't have fear to your wrath as M has taught me, "THE WORST ENEMY TO ANYONE IS THE FEAR THEY FEEL."

There was about damn time somebody here on Infinity would come to these words - I actually feel blessed I am writing them. And, to end this very ON TOPIC: I feel a CELEBRATION finally someone is telling them. COME JOIN THE PARTY, PEOPLE, IT'S A CELEBRATION!