The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

13 minutes ago, deathproof said:

It's been re-posted numerous times over the past 10 pages lol

To say she "slobbered" is a bit of a stretch. She was part of a gossip special back in 2004, called the re-invention tour "re-gurgitation tour," and that's about it. She is still friends with Christopher, and maybe that's something Madonna takes offense of? But it's not like Madonna owes these ladies anything, and it's not like Donna & Niki need anything from Madonna. They are working professionals at the end of the day.

lol .. i just meant, is there a collection of it gathered up. you know how we are for gathering things!

37 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah that was my thought and hope too last night.

Unfortunately it's not going to happen I'm afraid, M seems not to be really into forgiving, I have the same feeling also about what happened with Chris. Said that, just today, right after last night snobbish live hosting (what a singular coincidence :lol:), they posted the last part of the recent interview, with such an intriguing and on point title ...

I wonder where we can download the whole thing - don't have apple

33 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

I wonder where we can download the whole thing - don't have apple

Here you can download part I and part II

MADONNA's NIKI HARIS & DONNA DE LORY 
(on Working w/ Madonna, Recent Health Scare & Celebration Tour) - I

https://jfe93e.s3.amazonaws.com/-6677671612765500916/7031624056536446678/s93290-US-2817s-1706008319.mp3

MADONNA's NIKI HARIS & DONNA DE LORY 
(on Working w/ Madonna, Recent Health Scare & Celebration Tour) - II

https://jfe93e.s3.amazonaws.com/-2958843989575256534/6716354777312978307/s93290-US-2833s-1706615171.mp3

N & D have done a lot of work w Madonna. Is it really so hard to simply acknowledge someone? Must be a show business thing bc most other situations ppl can manage a hey how ya doing nod or something. Sorry not sorry, it looks weird them being in the audience like they had nothing ever to do w Madonna. Especially after the D-list guest judges she had but not N&D right in front of her? It just looks weird.

42 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Ironically, she’s using their background vocals during the show. Must be weird for them to hear themselves while she pays them dust. 

I never even thought of that. Their vocals are in there especially with NRM. I guess in the end for the trio, its all about business.