The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

48 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Imagine hating on Madonna and even going as far as suing her yet still acting like her biggest fan and going to her shows, somehow always getting towards the front and coming in contact with Madonna. 

26 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

When blyad or whoever defended her and her OF film got clocked here on Infinity a few weeks ago I SERIOUSLY TRULY gave some advices to girl.

I only hope she has followed them and started searching help (and stopped getting vaxxed to Sputnik V, I know the history of "Mother Russia" and all but she lives in a democracy where she has other much more effective options to fight COVID.)

10 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The visuals are better suited to Falling Free

Why do I have the impression these AI generated scenes are the SAME that were purposely distorted to serve as the backdrop for La Isla Bonita as Kasiuha himself confirmed about the nature of this?

With just under two months to go until this exciting adventure ends, I think it is already a fact that once again Mexicans, thanks to the fact that they are lucky enough that their country is located next to the United States, will be the last to be able to see her sing in their land. Since if there were plans for Madonna to come to South America the news would have already been leaked, perhaps intentionally, to create expectation among the public. However, everything has been gossip and speculation.

Anyway, I'll have to settle for watching this tour on DvD. I just hope that her team has good taste when editing the show and that in the end it is not a disaster like the editions of previous tours were. That's all I ask.

2 hours ago, FraP said:

Saying it was a competent vocal performance is too much. Let's say it was okay; live, I noticed more inaccuracies than are present in this footage. But it's definitely the best performance of TAB on this tour. Anyway, yes, judging by the videos, she seemed a bit more tired lately, but in this stop, she was more energetic, a bit like she used to be! I was very lucky.

Recorders (even bad ones) don't invent different notes. If a note is off-key, it's off-key; a note is a frequency that can be mathematically expressed. If she's flat, it's objective. It's true that live, people tend to pay less attention to inaccuracies and enjoy the moment. This applies to all artists. You only notice if they make glaring mistakes, but in general, the live experience feels different. You really have to set your mind to analyze everything if you want to pay attention to it.

Also a good phone matters. I noticed that Samsung flagship phones record better audio than iPhones (my S23U vs a friend of mine who had an iPhone 15 Pro)

Samsung is the best 💅

21 minutes ago, dylanlioncourt said:

Figured she'd show her face after suing Madonna and making a big stink of selling all her M merchandise but now she's back. Has she sat in anyone's seat or started printing (allegedly) her fake tickets yet? :dead:I hope she doesn't go to the Dallas show.

Is this the same girl? Was also in Minneapolis (and on stage for UB) back in 2015 when Madonna attended Prince's show after her Rebel Heart show in St. Paul?

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=686394273058749&set=pb.100050645465925.-2207520000

57 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

With just under two months to go until this exciting adventure ends, I think it is already a fact that once again Mexicans, thanks to the fact that they are lucky enough that their country is located next to the United States, will be the last to be able to see her sing in their land. Since if there were plans for Madonna to come to South America the news would have already been leaked, perhaps intentionally, to create expectation among the public. However, everything has been gossip and speculation.

Anyway, I'll have to settle for watching this tour on DvD. I just hope that her team has good taste when editing the show and that in the end it is not a disaster like the editions of previous tours were. That's all I ask.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

She's going to Mexico because she loves us and needs a crowd live enough to film the show!!!

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

She's going to Mexico because she loves us and needs a crowd live enough to film the show!!!

I was watching the MDNA Tour at Olympia last night and the way the crowd jumps up and down with their arms in the air is nothing like any Celebration crowd. Times have really changed.

Honestly. Who tf is Oxana? And more than that who tf cares. If she feels that deflated by a celebrity — seems like Oxana has bigger issues she needs to work on. Instead of selling her Madonna collection, perhaps she also sell her Ego. Like. Get. A. Life Oxana. Get another dog. Liiiiiiiiiiiiive your life lol 😂 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I was watching the MDNA Tour at Olympia last night and the way the crowd jumps up and down with their arms in the air is nothing like any Celebration crowd. Times have really changed.

The extremists are just like that, or maybe they were practicing their beer bottle throwing techniques… 👀