The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Are you going again tonight?

Yes love ❤️ 

I’ll write my full review once tonight is done 

Take a Bow sounded great and was very well received by the crowd 

Even the MJ interlude got people’s reaction 

But I can advance this the show is SPECTACULAR BY ALL MEANS it felt like minutes, she’s the best performer ever born  

56 minutes ago, madgefan said:

In my humble opinion, her Top 3 Tours are:

#1 Blond Ambition 

#2 Confessions

#3 Celebration

:yarn:

31 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

BAT

Celebration 

MDNAT (hate the album but the show was spectacular)

Confessions, Girlie, MXT are good too but not quite there in the same league as the aforementioned three. 

Love the Celebration love 🥰

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

😭

Its so difficult to find good footages. I love this fandom so much but we really suck at recording her properly

I don't think that's the case. Most our phones have 4K capability, but it really does take up a lot of space on one's phone as well as suck battery life when recording or playing back.  While 4K is becoming more and more popular 1080 HD tends to be an accepted norm for most people.   I really have no complaints about the recordings coming from this.  For the most part, the videos are great, it's just the sounds sucks from most of these recordings.  :)

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

x100

And I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again…. Do they not have 4K in the USA?

I met a guy last night that didn’t miss a second of the show, I will see him again tonight and ask if he’s posting it somewhere, because he had a steady hand if you know what i mean 

23 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Id slap him and tell him to enjoy it through his own eyes. It kinda drives me mad. Lisbon the person next to me was recording every second and made me feel awkward to sing or clap or 'woo' in case I ruined their recording. 

Ahh hell no, I would have definitely done your thing!  Sorry, you're not there to convenient someone in recording the whole show.  I can understand if you move out of their way or was respectful for a certain moment for a photo op or quick video, but there is no way I am going stand there worrying about ruining someone's recording (especially the WHOLE SHOW) when I am there to enjoy the show and have a good time.  While I appreciate those who take the time to record the whole show or certain parts, I am not expecting perfect quality from them. That's an absurd expectation.  No no!  You sing, hoot and holler all you want!  :party:

Dumb question - is there a running list of all the guests that have appeared so far? I tried googling and I saw some, but not updated in months. And I know people are doing it here, but haven't seen it condensed into a running single post. 

How uncomfortable it must be to film your favorite artist's concert because you have to be on your cell phone all the time and not enjoy the show as you should.

I'm not aware of camera technology but I think I've seen some that are embedded in the head so that it is easier to film a concert and at the same time enjoy the show.   In any case, I would prefer in the end not to film anything in order to fully enjoy the show instead of standing still statically while recording. Overall, now there is plenty of material on the Internet, we are no longer in the days of the Reinvention Tour for example.

2 hours ago, mikemgmve said:

Dumb question - is there a running list of all the guests that have appeared so far? I tried googling and I saw some, but not updated in months. And I know people are doing it here, but haven't seen it condensed into a running single post. 

Sure

https://theinfluenceagency.com/blog/new-york-drag-queens-to-follow/

2 minutes ago, madgefan said:

What about letting people enjoy the experience the way they want to? You're not paying their overpriced ticket anyway :coffee:

This is a good point to make.  But let's remember a lot of this is because consumers are led to believe this is the only choice they have. Therefore, it leads to price gouging.  Unfortunately, it's been an issue for several years now, beyond just Concert tickets.  We've seen it impact our lives more and more, with it affecting our every day life. It's gotten so bad, it's now affected the prices at grocery stores. At the end of the day, consumers should not be so willing to purchased such things at ridiculous prices.  Though, it's hard to control being so many people are willing to pay certain prices versus others.

Night two here I go!!!

The merch stores don’t have everything, they are missing the red sweatshirt and the red T-shirt and precisely those two I wanted. 

Bought the Erotica T-shirt and the black poster 

The other (whatever the name) Pit tonight the one in front of the like a virgin papa don’t preach bed 

49 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Night two here I go!!!

The merch stores don’t have everything, they are missing the red sweatshirt and the red T-shirt and precisely those two I wanted. 

Bought the Erotica T-shirt and the black poster 

The other (whatever the name) Pit tonight the one in front of the like a virgin papa don’t preach bed 

I expect to see you leap onto the stage , onto that bed with your arse up waiting for Madonna

7 hours ago, scallywally said:

Id slap him and tell him to enjoy it through his own eyes. It kinda drives me mad. Lisbon the person next to me was recording every second and made me feel awkward to sing or clap or 'woo' in case I ruined their recording. 

But your woo's could have been forever immortalized on a bootleg recording. I have so many favorites from different tours spanned across the decades.