The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

26 minutes ago, scallywally said:

How do you check into hotels? They usually need to swipe your credit cards, some countries cant swipe debit cards they are useless. 

Which country are you in?? :heart:

Holland.. 

I never needed a creditcard for hotels. Always the card from my bank.  And we go on holliday ALOT... 

8 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Holland.. 

I never needed a creditcard for hotels. Always the card from my bank.  And we go on holliday ALOT... 

Cool!!!! Great country :heart: Lovely people! 

Yeah in the EU my debit works but in NY, Vegas or Dubai the UK debit cards even if they say mastercard or visa on the front dont work in their machines. It drives you crazy.  Its the only reason I had to get credit cards because of the check in hassle. 

Even at a bar in Vegas I got stuck paying for drinks the card didnt work 'has to be a credit card sir' Grrrrr

Perhaps Dutch Bank cards are better. (I hope saying Dutch isnt offensive)

8 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Yeah in the EU my debit works but in NY, Vegas or Dubai the UK debit cards even if they say mastercard or visa on the front dont work in their machines. It drives you crazy.  Its the only reason I had to get credit cards because of the check in hassle. 

Even at a bar in Vegas I got stuck paying for drinks the card didnt work 'has to be a credit card sir' Grrrrr

People from holland are called Dutch yes lol... 

The country is pretty open minded and not bad. But the people whine about EVERYTHING and always think they know EVERYTHING when they know nothing. And no one is good enough, doesn't matter if it's a singer, actress or whatever, they bitch about EVERYBODY... lol

Anyway, thank you for your responds, i like you 🥰

5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I really wanna know who created this amazing coreo for the Erotica/You thrill me number, it's one of the best imo. 

We already know that Cherkaoui did the Holiday, Like a Prayer, Bedtime Story and the Frozen/Rain moves and Jalet coreographed Justify my love, The beast within and Die another day. The other great coreos imo are Hung up and Don't tell me, wich are quite close to the original ones, but Erotica is so on point, effective and different: was it Jamie King? Help :cute:

Oh and there's this nice small M's episode here, confirming how cool M has always been of course, told by another wonderful woman I appreciate so much artistically (minute 13:03)

35 minutes ago, stefo said:

I really wanna know who created this amazing coreo for the Erotica/You thrill me number, it's one of the best imo. 

We already know that Cherkaoui did the Holiday, Like a Prayer, Bedtime Story and the Frozen/Rain moves and Jalet coreographed Justify my love, The beast within and Die another day. The other great coreos imo are Hung up and Don't tell me, wich are quite close to the original ones, but Erotica is so on point, effective and different: was it Jamie King? Help :cute:

Oh and there's this nice small M's episode here, confirming how cool M has always been of course, told by another wonderful woman I appreciate so much artistically (minute 13:03)

no... jalet did living for love, justify my love and die another day. the beast within and rol are definitely from la horde.

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I don't own a creditcard but i want the Blond Ambition Bomber sooooooooo bad.... 

Is there a way to pay with ideal?.. 

Can't imagine everybody on here got a creditcard...

But why can’t you pay with a debit card? Do you mean in Madonna.com or at the merch stand?

My credit card usually was declined at the merch stand in the past so I got a different one from another bank. I used the old one this time and had no issues, banks and their security are a mystery 

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I don't own a creditcard but i want the Blond Ambition Bomber sooooooooo bad.... 

Is there a way to pay with ideal?.. 

Can't imagine everybody on here got a creditcard...

You can always buy a pre-paid Visa gift card. In Canada you can get the pretty much on every corner shop. Not sure how many merchants accept that though, most if not all do I believe?

19 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

But why can’t you pay with a debit card? Do you mean in Madonna.com or at the merch stand?

My credit card usually was declined at the merch stand in the past so I got a different one from another bank. I used the old one this time and had no issues, banks and their security are a mystery 

In Amsterdam the jacket was sold out. Got 2 amazing shirts, but i wanted the jacket also. And on Madonna.com i need a creditcard, and i don't have one 😭... 

4 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Honey, do you use paypal? Maybe I can help. Dont you know anyone you are close to thats got a c.card? 

You are the sweetest...

I asked my friends and none of them have one lol... But maybe someone at work has, why didn’t i think of that before... Thank you for the tip. I'l ask around next week at work, i believe i heard someone mentioned a creditcard before, and im sure that person would love to help, we're pretty close. 

37 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

In Amsterdam the jacket was sold out. Got 2 amazing shirts, but i wanted the jacket also. And on Madonna.com i need a creditcard, and i don't have one 😭... 

They let me use my debit card on the UK store also you can use PayPal like stated above 

16 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Not specifically directed at you by why don’t people enjoy the whole experience of going to a concert? get a drink, see all the merch, buy the merch, talk to people, people either have to wait the same killing tine at their houses, hotels, restaurants anxious of when to get to the arena. Just enjoy the full experience… the energy of the people at any show is amazing 

Cause the great thing is you can enjoy the concert experience your way and I'll do what's fun for me.  I don't care about merch (for anyone) and I don't buy it.  Have no desire to down a ton of overpriced drinks when I'm going to be driving home in the middle of the night (ridiculously) anyway, so to each their own!

1 minute ago, stfan97 said:

Cause the great thing is you can enjoy the concert experience your way and I'll do what's fun for me.  I don't care about merch (for anyone) and I don't buy it.  Have no desire to down a ton of overpriced drinks when I'm going to be driving home in the middle of the night (ridiculously) anyway, so to each their own!

Exactly.  I have no interest in hanging out at the venue for hours.  I rarely buy merchandise at concerts because one they are super expensive and two, the lines are long.  Like you, I'm not interested blowing my money on overpriced drinks, foods and merchandise.  Also, it's a pain to carry around the merchandise through the whole concert.  I rather get there when the show is about to begin.  I prefer to hang out elsewhere until that time, especially if I have a good idea when she's coming on stage.  

4 hours ago, scallywally said:

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

You can always buy a pre-paid Visa gift card. In Canada you can get the pretty much on every corner shop. Not sure how many merchants accept that though, most if not all do I believe?

21 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

They let me use my debit card on the UK store also you can use PayPal like stated above 

Guys!!!!! ( or girls) ... it worked!!!!!

Omg im soooooo happy..

After @Spanky1995 said he could use PayPal from UK store i checked the website again, and this time a pop up appeared and asked if i was located in the netherlands and wanted to go to uk version of the store. And there i could use PayPal... Thank you so much for the help everybody ❤️...

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Exactly.  I have no interest in hanging out at the venue for hours.  I rarely buy merchandise at concerts because one they are super expensive and two, the lines are long.  Like you, I'm not interested blowing my money on overpriced drinks, foods and merchandise.  Also, it's a pain to carry around the merchandise through the whole concert.  I rather get there when the show is about to begin.  I prefer to hang out elsewhere until that time, especially if I have a good idea when she's coming on stage.  

Don't have any merch at all? Wich is totaly fine ofcourse, im just curious lol 

20 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Don't have any merch at all? Wich is totaly fine ofcourse, im just curious lol 

Of course, that's how I feel personally.  In the past, at most I'd buy a tour program, but with the last few tours I was able to get it online.  I have no interest in paying for overpriced merchandise, food, drinks at the venues.  I just want to see the show.  Once I find my seat, I'm planted there til the end of the show.  I paid to see the show, so I plan to stay put and soak up all I can.  Tickets are expensive as is!  :)

45 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Lol 😂 

I’m not saying you should enjoy the things I do or that I enjoy them myself, I was just trying to start a different conversation, but as you say “to each their own”, as Madonna once said 🎵just one day out of life or get together get together🎵

I guess people are getting less tolerant each day if getting in line, buying merch and going into crowded places is a hassle for them, there are even people here that have skipped going into Celebration tour altogether giving advice about how to enjoy the concert experience more 😂😂😂