The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

I asked this a while back also, do any of you know the person who is in charge of The Celebration Tour Wikipedia page? Or do any of you know how that works or have acces to it?

What bugs me is that no where is mentioned that the tour recieved critical acclaim.  I mean lots of critics pointed that out and even her team said it in the Brasil anoucement. The tour is getting so many great reviews that i feel that the " Reception " section on that page needs a bit more praise.  I mean the person in charge is to lazy to write some more praise, but was quick to add that ridiculous 2nd lawsuit bullshit. 

When you watch other artists touring Wikipedia page, the reception section has a way more positive tone. I really think Celebration needs that to because the critics are 90% positive...

It's not that there is bad stuff written, but at least mention it got critical acclaim. The tour is doing great. 

Peace ❤️

21 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I asked this a while back also, do any of you know the person who is in charge of The Celebration Tour Wikipedia page? Or do any of you know how that works or have acces to it?

What bugs me is that no where is mentioned that the tour recieved critical acclaim.  I mean lots of critics pointed that out and even her team said it in the Brasil anoucement. The tour is getting so many great reviews that i feel that the " Reception " section on that page needs a bit more praise.  I mean the person in charge is to lazy to write some more praise, but was quick to add that ridiculous 2nd lawsuit bullshit. 

When you watch other artists touring Wikipedia page, the reception section has a way more positive tone. I really think Celebration needs that to because the critics are 90% positive...

It's not that there is bad stuff written, but at least mention it got critical acclaim. The tour is doing great. 

Peace ❤️

I don't. I've edited a few wikipedia articles about other subjects and it's fun but whoever is editing it has locked the page until July 2nd, 2024 which is odd

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Peace ❤️

Anyone can update Wikipedia.

22 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

After long eight years finally I made it to see The Queen again. I was so emotional that I started to yell and cry at the same time on NRM. WHAT A SHOW!!!! I wanted to be on the A1 section but I couldn't get tickets in any date, it was so hard, but now I'm grateful, everything was on point. I love her so much.

photo_4992558611976793340_y.jpg

On Nothing really matters in Amsterdam my soul left my body or something 😅 never felt such a feeling in my life.  

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I don't. I've edited a few wikipedia articles about other subjects and it's fun but whoever is editing it has locked the page until July 2nd, 2024 which is odd

1 minute ago, Debord said:

Its locked or something.. i have no idea how this works lol... but do you guys agree with me? That section definitely needs more and definitely needs to mention it recieved critical acclaim 🥰

3 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Its locked or something.. i have no idea how this works lol... but do you guys agree with me? That section definitely needs more and definitely needs to mention it recieved critical acclaim 🥰

Pages get 'locked' (meaning only registered users and not new accounts can edit) when there's a lot of activity going on on the page, usually cos folk are trying to disrupt the page. I don't tend to get bothered by Wiki pages, they're just internet obsessives writing stuff in the main!

Hi, I decided to hide a post that offended some of the Mexican members, and the following replies.

I am sure the user didn't mean to sound rude or racist, but just wanted to be funny.

I honestly had never heard about Wendy before yesterday, and actually I would expect a different celebrity in the dvd edition...

So please don't overreact if someone doesn't know Wendy.

18 minutes ago, Debord said:

Not necessarily. Someone who has a verified account can control who edits it. Which is annoying cause most of them are control freaks and won't let you edit/add truthful facts.

Years ago I went head to head with someone on a tour page cause they wouldn't believe me that songs were added to the setlist as the tour went on :rip:

53 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Hi, I decided to hide a post that offended some of the Mexican members, and the following replies.

I am sure the user didn't mean to sound rude or racist, but just wanted to be funny.

I honestly had never heard about Wendy before yesterday, and actually I would expect a different celebrity in the dvd edition...

So please don't overreact if someone doesn't know Wendy.

Thanks, the issue is not who Wendy is but being compared to a racist cartoon.

Even though people might not know the meaning behind a specific cartoon this was chosen for a particular reason that must obey stereotypes. 

I don’t belong to the woke culture and don’t get offended, but I do understand that wearing black face or do whatever other references might offend another skin color from white to black isn’t ok. Just by being a little well informed. 

42 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Don't worry Enrico, not all Mexicans like Wendy (Not all of us have such a low IQ as to deify characters like her and other social media entities in this country) I wish I had never met her to be honest and a friend who went to the concert yesterday told me that Wendy received a lot of boos, LOL 😂😂😂

Nobody is liked by everyone not even Madonna or Jesus Christ so if you miss that you are completely missing what the conversation is about. 

Even if you like her or not when people use an stereotype to denigrate a certain demographic it might include you and in this one you and I were surely included, so yes Enrico should be worried and that’s why he chose to hide the comments 

Or you might belong to one of this group 

IMG-8228.jpg

27 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Nobody is liked by everyone not even Madonna or Jesus Christ so if you miss that you are completely missing what the conversation is about. 

Even if you like her or not when people use an stereotype to denigrate a certain demographic it might include you and in this one you and I were surely included, so yes Enrico should be worried and that’s why he chose to hide the comments 

Or you might belong to one of this group 

IMG-8228.jpg

Okay, so let me get this straight?  You get offended over someone else posting an image that can be construed as racist (WHICH I AGREE...IT WAS), yet you feel it's okay to post images yourself to purposely offend?  Look, you can't have it both ways.  Just cut out the dramatics! Stop trying to start shit with people in here!  Either stick to the topic or get out of the thread!  Please and thank you! :)

10 minutes ago, Donna said:

Okay, so let me get this straight?  You get offended over someone else posting an image that can be construed as racist (WHICH I AGREE...IT WAS), yet you feel it's okay to post images yourself to purposely offend?  Look, you can't have it both ways.  Just cut out the dramatics! Stop trying to start shit with people in here!  Either stick to the topic or get out of the thread!  Please and thank you! :)

Hold your horses dear, I don’t understand how this image is offensive??? I complete fail to understand your point, it’s an image that exemplifies how incongruous social groups can be, it’s not racist, it’s not offensive, it’s not denigrating anyone , if you can’t decode it I can gladly deconstruct the whole image for you. 

I AGREE TO STICK TO THE TOPIC BUT EXCÚSEME YOU ARE IN ABSOLUTELY NO POSITION TO TELL ME TO GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

UNDERSTOOD?

Please and thank you ❤️❤️❤️

I Love Hearts GIF

11 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Hold your horses dear, I don’t understand how this image is offensive??? I complete fail to understand your point, it’s an image that exemplifies how incongruous social groups can be, it’s not racist, it’s not offensive, it’s not denigrating anyone , if you can’t decode it I can gladly deconstruct the whole image for you. 

I AGREE TO STICK TO THE TOPIC BUT EXCÚSEME YOU ARE IN ABSOLUTELY NO POSITION TO TELL ME TO GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

UNDERSTOOD?

Please and thank you ❤️❤️❤️

I Love Hearts GIF

I started this thread and have always shown respect and civility throughout.  I have every right to ask you to leave the thread if you wish to cause drama in it.  Can I enforce it?  No!  But as the originator of this thread and a member of this forum I have the right to express and encourage members to stay on topic and be civil.  Please respect that and/or move on!  Please and thank you!  :)

6 minutes ago, Donna said:

I started this thread and have always shown respect and civility throughout.  I have every right to ask you to leave the thread if you wish to cause drama in it.  Can I enforce it?  No!  But as the originator of this thread and a member of this forum I have the right to express and encourage members to stay on topic and be civil.  Please respect that and/or move on!  Please and thank you!  :)

I haven’t caused any drama dear, no more than the one you keep trying to hang up on me, don’t let your personal feelings towards me numb your judgement.

I know you don’t like me and that’s ok. 

As soon as the Mexican run of shows are over I’m out of here faster than the speed of light so don’t worry you’ll reign supreme in your thread.

Now please go back on topic and let me contribute to your thread with the most compelling posts 

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I agree!  Not everyone can edit it.  Those few with a verified account can only edit it.  While I agree, there should be more mention of the tour receiving "critical acclaim", but I wouldn't be too upset over being Wiki isn't promised to be so detailed on every aspect of a celebrities life.  In fact, there are some celebrities on Wiki who are nearly or just as famous as she is and they don't nearly as much said about them as Madonna Wiki page has. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic