The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

18 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Exactly.  We could spend time mulling over her faults or we can just enjoy the phenomenon she is!

62a350174d33760019869867?width=700

Yes at my age if I had a slice of pizza none of those buckles, belts & buttons wouldnt fit for a week. The dress you up belt would ping off into the audience. Shes a Marvel.  

7 hours ago, scallywally said:

She did make us sit through that Woody Allen film. Need full ICON forever fan for that crap. 

I was thinking about removing the person you have quoted from my ignore list, but after their words - being them serious or not - I am proud to let the situation unaltered as of now.

Some people believe they are über alles just because they have a fucking YouTube or any other social account. This is the ultimate definition of PATHETIC.

And back to MLVC herself but before that, let's just not forget to tell I recognize how to wreck the foundation of a bitter soul. I know because I was once this way. Now I have found myself the Light. Sorry for being a proselytist troll to a place where people fail to understand that not everything can be explained by matter. As Madonna has told numerous times in her songs and in her talks. Or, should I say as I've been doing lately, SORRY NOT SORRY???

And WHERE'S THE FUCKING SMILE???

As I just said, back to M.

P.S.: Thank you @dave2290from being from the same cluster as me, as our fucked cluster seems to be the good one!!! C U!!

P.S.2: Come soon January 8!!! Quicker than a ray of light please!!! WE BEG FOR YOU, LOVELY DATE!!!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic