Pre-show songs / Let's put them together!

mr00mister

I'm opening this topic here for us to compile and write this tour's pre-show playlist. The idea is to get the most songs that play before the show starts. Years ago, Tribe posted the songs that played before the Re-Invention and Confessions tours, and since Stuart Price is coming back, he's definitely in charge of this show's pre-show songs, and in those, he played some really interesting tracks.

So, if you're going to the shows, Shazam the most you can and let's make a great playlist to get ready for the biggest Celebration! (another good app for this is SoundHound)

EDIT: I'm creating playlists in Spotify and YouTube, the latter with tracks thst are unavailable to me on SP

And also, does anyone know the outro song?

Identified songs so far:

• Living on Video by Trans-X

• Donna Rouge by Fake

• Calling All Boys by The Flirts

• I Never Dance (Original Version) by Crysalis

• This is Love by Suzanne Stevens

• I'm the One by Charade

• They Call Me the Queen of Fools by Jessica Williams

• Doom (S1ck Robot5 Mix) by Robert Burian

• You Used to Hold Me - Kenny's Mix by Ralphi Rosario

• MONTAGEM PR FUNK - Alesso Remix by S3BZS

• Welcome 2 Detroit by Trick Trick

• Music is the Answer by Celeda

• Deep Inside by Hardrive

• Brighter Days (Marco Lys Remix) by Cajmere

• The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into my Mind) - Jinxx Remix by The Bucketheads

• Good Life by Inner City

• Plastic Dreams by Jaydee

• Dirty Cash (Money Talks) by The Adventures of Stevie V

• Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' by Michael Jackson 

INTRO SONG: Deeper and Deeper (Shep's Deeper Dub) by Madonna

OUTRO SONG: The Power of Good-Bye by Madonna

• RUADJAI featured this topic
On 10/14/2023 at 4:31 PM, mr00mister said:

I open this topic here for us to compile and write this tour's pre-show playlist. The idea is to get the most songs that play before the show starts. Years ago, Tribe posted the songs that played before the Re-Invention and Confessions tours, and since Stuart Price is coming back, he's definitely in charge of this show's pre-show songs, and in those, he played some really interesting tracks.

So, if you're going to the shows, shazam the most you can and let's make a great playlist to get ready for the biggest Celebration!

EDIT: I'm creating a spotify playlist with the songs we identify here

I shazamed some from fans` pre show clips:

Crysalis: I Never Dance

Charade: I`m the One

PR Funk: Montagem

Jessica Williams: They Call Me the Queen of Fools

On 10/17/2023 at 11:27 AM, Gonzus said:

Could anyone please compile these tracks into one sigle file?

first we'd need to find all the songs that play before, and in what order they actually play.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

What song plays before she comes on?

i'm still trying to identify it, i've found some pre-show videos with Bob speaking but shazam can't pick it

that's why I ask everyone who goes to the show to identify the most we can. has this been done before for other tours? the pre-show and intro song are important parts of the whole concept.

Honey Dijon is playing before the show. I'm not sure she is doing the same set everyday thou.

She might have just different plays, maybe worth to check is she share them online somewhere?

She plays lots of dark old school house and Detroit tracks that won't appear easily in Shazam.

EDIT- Diplo also DJ not just Honey

2 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Honey Dijon is playing before the show. I'm not sure she is doing the same set everyday thou. She might have just different plays, maybe worth to check is she share them online somewhere? She plays lots of dark old school house and Detroit tracks that won't appear easily in Shazam.

thank you! what about the songs that play before she starts? 

I also edited the wikipedia putting her and diplo as opening acts, since bob the drag queen is part of the actual show. did they both play in all the london concerts?

40 minutes ago, mr00mister said:

thank you! what about the songs that play before she starts? 

I also edited the wikipedia putting her and diplo as opening acts, since bob the drag queen is part of the actual show. did they both play in all the london concerts?

I couldn't tell, she was Djing on Tues when I was there but I went inside late, about 4 songs before started. And yesterday I saw a friend's IG story that she was Djing too (my friend knows her)

• RUADJAI unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...