• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/19/2023 at 3:08 PM, True Blue 84 said:

1 Live to tell

2 Bedtime Story 

3 Open your heart 

4 Don't tell me 

5 Like a prayer 

So far from whats ive seen, maybe it will change after time or after i seen it myself in Amsterdam 

After seeing it live in person in Amsterdam i have to change my top 5 😁😎

1 Live to Tell 

2 Bedtime Stories 

3 Ray of Light 

4 Nothing Really Matters 

5 Like a prayer 

The transition from Bedtime Stories to Ray of Light is so iconic, never experienced such an amazing tour song transition since Blonde Ambition, Like a virgin till Papa don't preach, ... It gave me life 🙌😎🙌

I chose the performances according to which made me more emotional and/or happy.

1. Nothing Really Matters: for me, seeing my favourite song of hers being finally performed live on a tour was a dream coming true. But not only because of this. The dress was wonderful, the vocals were incredible and the first lines of the song suited perfectly with the theme of the tour, it was kinda a declaration of love to all of the people (family, friends, fans) who stood by her throughout these 40 years.

2. Bad Girl: we waited 30 years to watch her singing this song on a tour and it was magical. The duet with Mercy was very emotional. And the moments I saw her, either there during the concert or by photos/videos, looking at her daughter with eyes full of pride and joy made me almost cry.

3. Everybody: I don't think it's one of the most memorable performances from the concert, but I remember it was one of the songs to which I most danced and sang, got up and did my thing. I did go crazy when it started.

4. Live to Tell: a deeply emotional homage to her late friends lost by AIDS, impossible not to drop a tear thinking about what she went through during those days, watching each of her friends dying by the "gay plague".

5. Bitch I'm Madonna: no, not because of the song, of course. The performance itself was awesome. She was gorgeous with that revamped bride costume. And all of her dancers dressed with some of her several famous costumes showed us how deep was her impact as the Mother of Re-Invention. And that there's - and there will be - only one Queen, bitch.

1. Nothing Really Matters. Absolutely iconic. Will never forget how she appeared out of nowhere like a goddess.

2. Its a tie between Holiday, Into The Groove & Everbody. Her Energy and dancing was great during these.

3. La Isla Bonita. Seeing her singing it live with the audience turning on their flashlights and singing along was so beautiful.

4. Vogue. The iconic choreo was great to see. 

5. Tie between Don't Tell Me & Hung Up. 

1. Nothing Really Matters: just seeing her again for the first time in a few years was magical. The song, the outfit, the circular light, the build up… all just incredible. 

2. Don’t Cry For Me Argentina: whilst I love the song, it’s not one of my favourites. It was more that she wore the pride flag and the chants of ‘no fear’ just made me really emotional and grateful for all of her support to the community. 

3. La Isla Bonita: there’s just something magical and healing about this song and hearing it live for the first time (not including the 10 seconds of it that she performed on Madame X) was overwhelming. 

4. Erotica: this is perhaps one of my favourite Madonna songs and to see her so close (my seating was in front of the left catwalk) was incredible. I loved the choreography, the musical arrangement and the costumes. The ending part with the Papa intro felt so nostalgic and intimate. 

5. Hung Up: this just went OFF and the whole place erupted. I loved the choreography, the transition from Tokisha to the original version and the energy. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 3:14 PM, True Blue 84 said:

After seeing it live in person in Amsterdam i have to change my top 5 😁😎

1 Live to Tell 

2 Bedtime Stories 

3 Ray of Light 

4 Nothing Really Matters 

5 Like a prayer 

The transition from Bedtime Stories to Ray of Light is so iconic, never experienced such an amazing tour song transition since Blonde Ambition, Like a virgin till Papa don't preach, ... It gave me life 🙌😎🙌

I have to change again..

1 Live to Tell 

2 Nothing Really Matters 

3 Bedtime Stories/Ray of Light 

4 Like a prayer 

5 Open Your Heart 

the whole show is exceptional and breathtaking. I love it from start to finish. she succeeded in once again evolving the concept of the concert. it is a dark and luminous musical fresco that exudes art. a show that re-contaminated me with Madonna to the power of a thousand! difficult to reduce this trip to 5 particular moments but I try

1. Erotica

2. Justify my love (I got shivers of pleasure)

3. Live to tell

4. Die another day (breathtakingly beautiful)

5. Crazy for you (the weak and moving voice, the double with the latex mask, the match, the flames, the presence... magnificent just like on don't cry for me Argentina

NRM - Holiday- Like a Prayer - Hung Up - Bad Girl - Mother and father - Ray of light are amazing moments too 

vogue was a great moment and an original and interesting way to include the song even if the performance does not highlight the song

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My TOP 5:

Nothing Really Matters (And the Intro that i dislike first but finally, i enjoy it a lot)

Mother & Father ( I got so emotionnal)

Crazy For You (It was a good surprise for me and the simple version is perfect)

Open Your Heart

Erotica!!

And a special mention to the intro of Vogue! amazing Up Down Suite in a arena was so coooool... but the song itself is really too long and boring. The ballroom part is fun but in the central pit, we just see all dancers waiting to dance... but those who were dancing was behing those who were waiting... anyway... it was a big mess when you see this from the pit.