The (lack of) tour book

Prayer

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

It would be cool if Mercy did a coffee table book of concert and behind the scenes shots.

a behind the scenes books would be amazing.... like a documentary..... how everyone work for make this huge anniversary show happen.... i really hope to have a documentary .... at the end how many singer can celebrate 40 years full of success and revolutions like her? a documentary is compulsory.....

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Wait, has it leaked? Will it be on merch store TONIGHT??? @WokeUpInMedellin, you have prophetized it, cheers, now I am manifesting Rhino finally convince M to say ok to the boxsets as in your dreams...

14 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

reeeeaaaaaalllyyyyyyy?

we have it?

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Wait, has it leaked? Will it be on merch store TONIGHT??? @WokeUpInMedellin, you have prophesized it, cheers, now I am manifesting Rhino finally convince M to say ok to the boxsets as in your dreams...

My dreams, they may be starting to come true!! I laughed out loud at you associating me with the boxsets. You recall my wishful thinking from the other thread :laughing:

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

The tweet has been deleted, but here is a screenshot of what it was.

celebrationtourbookleak.jpeg

looks amaaazing! i want it!!!!

35 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

It’s deleted because it’s fanmade. The creator shared it on facebook a couple of weeks ago and sold a few copies to some fans.

noooooooooooo!!!!!

26 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I wish a storm of ferocious quality upon their house

same!

1 hour ago, lap said:

This is simply HORRIBLE. No design, only photos. I hope this is only a project of his own. 

But that is what most of the tour books have been. Photos from her career, etc.  Weird how some are making a big deal over this.  I could understand if it included odd overly photoshop/filtered images of her, but from the images I see so far, they are directly from the show, and not overly filtered.  I rather have a tour book that have images from the tours than highly photoshopped images of her that aren't.  

4 hours ago, deathproof said:

That must be the case, no way M’s camp would allow him to tease the entire book before release 

Why? It wouldn't change a thing. Only hardcore fans care about a tour book. Casuals buy them and stick them in the garage. They could spoil it and put the photos on billboards, it wouldn't actually affect the sales one bit, nor will a surprise release have any sort of impact or media coverage. It's a tour book of a four month old tour. All is good.