The Full Setlist

Fabiolous

Act I
It's a Celebration
(skit by Bob the Drag Queen, contains elements of "Lucky Star", "Celebration" and "Material Girl")

Nothing Really Matters
Everybody
(contains elements of “Where’s the Party”)
Into the Groove (contains elements of "Into the Hollywood Groove")
Burning Up
Open Your Heart

Holiday
(contains elements of “I Want Your Love” by Chic;)

The Storm
(contains elements of “In This Life”)

Live to Tell
The Ritual (Dancers interlude; contains elements of "Girl Gone Wild")
Like a Prayer
(contains elements of “Girl Gone Wild”, "Act of Contrition" and “Unholy” by Sam Smith and Kim Petras)

Act II
The Sacrifice / Erotic
(contains elements of “Living For Love” & "Erotica" & “Justify My Love” & ''Fever')
Erotica (contains elements of "Erotica (Final Demo 2)" and "Papa Don't Preach")
Justify My Love (contains elements of "Gangsta" by Kehlani;)
Fever (Eddie Cooley cover) (snippet)
Hung Up (contains elements of "Hung Up on Tokischa", "Gangsta" by Kehlani and “Fever”)
Bad Girl

Ballroom  (Dancers Interlude; contains elements of "Up Down Suite", "Vogue" and "BREAK MY SOUL(THE QUEENS MIX)")
Vogue

Human Nature (shortened)
Crazy for You

Act III
The Beast Within
(video interlude (contains video elements of 2004 The Reinvention Tour intro))

Die Another Day
Don't Tell Me
Mother and Father
Little Star (a cappella snippet; dedicated to Lourdes Leon on her birthday)

I Will Survive
(Gloria Gaynor cover) (acoustic)

La Isla Bonita

Don't Cry for Me Argentina
(Andrew Lloyd Webber cover)

Act IV
Madonna
(video interlude; contains elements of "I Don't Search I Find")

Bedtime Story
(contains elements of Junior's Sound Factory Mix;)

Ray of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit
Rain

Like a Virgin (Interlude w/ elements of "Smooth Criminal”, “Billie Jean", “Dangerous”,"YRMW","The Way You Make Me Feel" by MJ)

Bitch I'm Madonna (contains elements of "Give Me All Your Luvin" and "Unapologetic Bitch")
Celebration (contains elements of "Music")

Wow. Too many songs and yet I feel like the list falls short considering Madonna's enormous musical catalog.

However, I would have liked that more than "containing elements" the musical production had gone further in details and complexity, mixing the songs from beginning to end and not only in the sounds but also in regards to the verses of the songs and not simply present these elements at the beginning or end of the song (In this life/Live to tell) and that in some cases they go almost unnoticed (Where's the party/Everybody).

Some fairly basic examples would be Vogue (Sticky and Sweet) which was sung using the 4 Minutes instrumental in the background and where even at a certain point in the song we could hear those original sounds that we fans miss so much. Another example would be Beautiful Killer (Mdna Tour). I'm sure Stuart Price would have done a much better job if he had gone this direction.

However, lack of time or perhaps taking the easiest route could have been the reason that the final result was not what I expected in the case of a greatest hits tour. However, the result does not end up being completely negative but it does end up being quite basic and predictable.

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Act I
It's a Celebration
(skit by Bob the Drag Queen, contains elements of "Lucky Star", "Celebration" and "Material Girl")

Nothing Really Matters
Everybody
(contains elements of “Where’s the Party”)
Into the Groove (contains elements of "Into the Hollywood Groove")
Burning Up
Open Your Heart

Holiday
(contains elements of “I Want Your Love” by Chic;)

The Storm
(contains elements of “In This Life”)

Live to Tell
The Ritual (Dancers interlude; contains elements of "Girl Gone Wild")
Like a Prayer
(contains elements of “Girl Gone Wild”, "Act of Contrition" and “Unholy” by Sam Smith and Kim Petras)

Act II
The Sacrifice / Erotic
(contains elements of “Living For Love” & "Erotica" & “Justify My Love” & ''Fever')
Erotica (contains elements of "Erotica (Final Demo 2)" and "Papa Don't Preach")
Justify My Love (contains elements of "Gangsta" by Kehlani;)
Fever (Eddie Cooley cover) (snippet)
Hung Up (contains elements of "Hung Up on Tokischa", "Gangsta" by Kehlani and “Fever”)
Bad Girl

Ballroom  (Dancers Interlude; contains elements of "Up Down Suite", "Vogue" and "BREAK MY SOUL(THE QUEENS MIX)")
Vogue

Human Nature (shortened)
Crazy for You

Act III
The Beast Within
(video interlude (contains video elements of 2004 The Reinvention Tour intro))

Die Another Day
Don't Tell Me
Mother and Father
Little Star (a cappella snippet; dedicated to Lourdes Leon on her birthday)

I Will Survive
(Gloria Gaynor cover) (acoustic)

La Isla Bonita

Don't Cry for Me Argentina
(Andrew Lloyd Webber cover)

Act IV
Madonna
(video interlude; contains elements of "I Don't Search I Find")

Bedtime Story
(contains elements of Junior's Sound Factory Mix;)

Ray of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit
Rain

Like a Virgin (Interlude w/ elements of "Smooth Criminal”, “Billie Jean", “Dangerous”,"YRMW","The Way You Make Me Feel" by MJ)

Bitch I'm Madonna (contains elements of "Give Me All Your Luvin" and "Unapologetic Bitch")
Celebration (contains elements of "Music")

The Bob intro starts with Deeper and Deeper (Shep's Deeper Dub)

22 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Some fairly basic examples would be Vogue (Sticky and Sweet) which was sung using the 4 Minutes instrumental in the background and where even at a certain point in the song we could hear those original sounds that we fans miss so much. Another example would be Beautiful Killer (Mdna Tour). I'm sure Stuart Price would have done a much better job if he had gone this direction.

Nah.  I totally disagree with this bizarre argument.  That’s REALLY what you think people today wanna hear?  No way.  No day.  Those kind of mashups which were amazing wayyyyyy back in the day would sound incredibly dated in 2023 and 2024.  More — when doing a career retrospective — that is THE time to so songs as they were originally done.