Nothing Lasts Forever ?

f78k

6 minutes ago, stickersweeter said:

I wonder if Nothing lasts forever is about to see the daylight just like Back that up to the beat did when it went viral on tik tok haha :eyes:

I'd rather see this happening to that one instead:

But much likely Delebarre/Emily will enlighten us what's up to M and the Turkish icon through Madonna.com.

44 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

This song is already out 

https://open.spotify.com/track/3g2JWlyUpLgwiLRsIKHM8h?si=B1ftX_W0QYG4CybxD5mD9Q

So I'm not sure how Madonna is gonna be involved in this. It's definitely not the Rebel heart demo

Maybe a future remix? 
This is weird. Why would they mention her if she has nothing to do with this project? 🤔

5 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

And coincidence or not , Julia Fox was at the show in London, also M tagged Sevdaliza before when in Morocco, wich leads to think they met too. 

That's right. I had forgotten about that.  Something is up. I'm excited.  If something is up, I love these little collaborations, sneaking herself into some of the younger generation's music. It's a great strategy! :)

2 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

My God.

I don’t know a single name listed except for Madonna :laughing:

I wish M would stop with these nobodies.

Sevdaliza is fucking brilliant and Madonna would do well to take a leaf out of her book. She hired the director of the Dark Ballet video after seeing the below two videos he'd done for Sevdaliza. Madonna doing anything at all with her is thrilling.

1 minute ago, societysboy said:

Sevdaliza is fucking brilliant and Madonna would do well to take a leaf out of her book. She hired the director of the Dark Ballet video after seeing the below two videos he'd done for Sevdaliza. Madonna doing anything at all with her is thrilling.

These videos are beautiful.   I like these songs better than Nothing Lasts Forever, but I agree with you, I wouldn't mind Madonna collaborating with her or taking a page from these.  I think Dark Ballet reminds me a lot of these videoes.

4 minutes ago, societysboy said:

Agreed.

Madonna sucks.

She could definitely learn a thing or two from this performer.

What was I thinking in my last post?!

Just now, societysboy said:

Grow up

I was just agreeing with you. 

“Madonna would do well to take a leaf out of her book” implies that all Madonna has released is shitty music videos and this nobody has revolutionized the art of video making and that Madonna needs to learn a thing or two.

You might want to bring the tone down a notch or two.

1 minute ago, BuggedOut said:

I was just agreeing with you. 

“Madonna would do well to take a leaf out of her book” implies that all Madonna has released is shitty music videos and this nobody has revolutionized the art of video making and that Madonna needs to learn a thing or two.

You might want to bring the tone down a notch or two.

You were being facetious just because you'd not heard of an artist Madonna has chosen to work with. Maybe you should take a leaf out of Madonna's book and broaden your horizons artistically. 

8 minutes ago, societysboy said:

You were being facetious just because you'd not heard of an artist Madonna has chosen to work with. Maybe you should take a leaf out of Madonna's book and broaden your horizons artistically. 

Maybe I have no interest?

Its not your place to tell others what they should and shouldn’t be interested in.

I gave my opinion about an artist I have never heard of and then you posted in a Madonna forum that Madonna could learn a thing or two from this artist and I responded to that.

You are making it personal and it feels odd.