Bob The Drag says.....

ossaga1975

Hello good morning
I'm from Spain and my English, well, it's not very very good, and I would very much like to know everything that Bob the Drag says at the concert. I know that it is a very strange request, even if it is in English I would translate it, would it be possible to obtain this? Thank you very much in advance if someone could do me this great favor.

14 minutes ago, ossaga1975 said:

Hello good morning
I'm from Spain and my English, well, it's not very very good, and I would very much like to know everything that Bob the Drag says at the concert. I know that it is a very strange request, even if it is in English I would translate it, would it be possible to obtain this? Thank you very much in advance if someone could do me this great favor.

Someone posted a transcript of their opening monologue somewhere on here…..

Thank you. I was having some difficulty understanding what Bob was saying. His hurried and confused way of speaking caused him to not articulate his words well when speaking. At times it even seemed to me that he was reciting a tongue twister rather than telling the story of Madonna's beginnings, which is precisely what he was hired to do.

Some vocal and public speaking classes for Bob before the start of the new tour wouldn't have been a bad idea. Something extremely necessary when you are going to speak in public and much more so when this audience is made up of thousands of people.

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Some vocal and public speaking classes for Bob before the start of the new tour wouldn't have been a bad idea. 

Do you even know who Bob is? Lol his whole career he's been hosting and speaking in public, and he's one of the best. That's why Madonna hired him. I can understand everything he says perfectly clearly, and he's speaking over very loud music.

9 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Thank you. I was having some difficulty understanding what Bob was saying. His hurried and confused way of speaking caused him to not articulate his words well when speaking. At times it even seemed to me that he was reciting a tongue twister rather than telling the story of Madonna's beginnings, which is precisely what he was hired to do.

Some vocal and public speaking classes for Bob before the start of the new tour wouldn't have been a bad idea. Something extremely necessary when you are going to speak in public and much more so when this audience is made up of thousands of people.

you better check your hearing, Bob's diction is impeccable and it's really easy to understand what he's saying, even on the crappy phone videos over the loud music.

In other words, don't come for Bob. bitch. 

I remember watching him on drag race, I can see how some folks would have a hard time understanding some things that come out of his mouth. There's alot of saliva when he speaks.

I remember being soooooo annoyed with how he stresses the word "soooooo" when describing things.

Don't insult my ears.

5 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Do you even know who Bob is? Lol his whole career he's been hosting and speaking in public, and he's one of the best. That's why Madonna hired him. I can understand everything he says perfectly clearly, and he's speaking over very loud music.

3 hours ago, fmportela said:

you better check your hearing, Bob's diction is impeccable and it's really easy to understand what he's saying, even on the crappy phone videos over the loud music.

Don't you see el chico is nothing more than a banana? He just says the banana things from his banana mouth cause he doesn't listen to people like me, who feel something motherly for him, worried about the embarassment he does for himself.

36 minutes ago, LaDonnaHarmonicaBluecheese said:

In other words, don't come for Bob. bitch. 

I remember watching him on drag race, I can see how some folks would have a hard time understanding some things that come out of his mouth. There's alot of saliva when he speaks.

I remember being soooooo annoyed with how he stresses the word "soooooo" when describing things.

Don't insult my ears.

Well, hun, tis "drag diction." Do you know the original meaning of word "drag," right?

Don't insult my brain.

On 11/14/2023 at 4:54 AM, Anapausis said:

Don't you see el chico is nothing more than a banana? He just says the banana things from his banana mouth cause he doesn't listen to people like me, who feel something motherly for him, worried about the embarassment he does for himself.

Well, hun, tis "drag diction." Do you know the original meaning of word "drag," right?

Don't insult my brain.

And you are someone used to prejudging people by what I see. For your information, English is not my native language so I have some difficulty understanding when people speak in that language, especially when they do it as hurriedly as Bob does.

If at least Bob spoke a little more slowly and calmly that would help me not fail in trying to understand everything he says. And I am not the only one who goes through this situation because the author of this topic and another person in a different topic have also mentioned the same difficulty in understanding this person.

and as for your maternal instincts... Haven't you thought about adopting a pair of chihuahuas?

On 11/13/2023 at 1:42 PM, missberic said:

I transcribed the opening monologue:

(Material Girl instrumental)

"Ladies and gentleman, theys and thems! Half of y'all waited a loooong time for this one. Some of y'all have waited about 40 years for this, as a matter of fact. Now, it's currently 2023 but let's take a step back, shall we? In fact, let's go aaall the way back. The year is 1978, the place is New York City, the GREATEST. CITY. IN THE WORLD! And little did they know that the biggest and brightest star was actually in their way, it's true. Picture it. She's 19 years old and she just landed in LaGuardia Airport, Queens, with 35 dollars. Here's 35 bucks, use this to become a star. And not just some star, you need to become the undisputable Queen of Pop! Well, ask yourself when did you first fall in love with her? Did you start dressing like her when you first watched Lucky Star? Did you steal your grandmother's rosary and a black pair of lace gloves? Or maybe you were outraged when the Vatican tried to shut her down when she simulated masturbation on the Blond Ambition Tour? I know! Maybe you gagged when she kissed Britney Spears on live TV during the VMAs!"

("Look it up!")

"I know some of you went crazy when she showed these bitches how to do a halftime Super Bowl show. Now, she taught us a lot over the years, it's true. She taught us how to dance."

("What are you looking at?")

"She taught us how to express ourselves."

("Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!")

"She taught us how to party."

("Bitch I'm Madonna")

"And she taught us how to fuck!"

(music stops)

"And tonight I need you all to turn up because this is not just a show, this is not just a concert, this is not just a party... IT'S A CELEBRATION, BITCHEEEEES!"

Is there one for vogue and bitch

On 11/15/2023 at 11:32 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

And you are someone used to prejudging people by what I see. For your information, English is not my native language so I have some difficulty understanding when people speak in that language, especially when they do it as hurriedly as Bob does.

If at least Bob spoke a little more slowly and calmly that would help me not fail in trying to understand everything he says. And I am not the only one who goes through this situation because the author of this topic and another person in a different topic have also mentioned the same difficulty in understanding this person.

and as for your maternal instincts... Haven't you thought about adopting a pair of chihuahuas?

Let me just say I don't disagree with you at all. I adore Bob but he sounds like he has a potato in his mouth when he speaks, especially when he's talking this fast. I had to watch over 10 videos of the opening monologue to figure out what he said and I STILL didn't catch everything, and I am sure there were nights when he stumbled upon his words and just carried on talking. Not to mention that video interlude where he's dressed as Dita, it is absolutely incomprehensible to me. Anyway, sorry you got shit from other members for that.

@chaosmen1984mkI haven't read your words driven to me, as I can easily deduct them by the way you're used to express yourself - I'd be lost and annoyed at same time by your discourse as usual - but I need to defend myself from this controversy. What I wanted to say a few threads back (but I never got the chance to discuss it properly) is that I do recognize your way of putting things as well as your flawed perspective as this is a fvcking damned stereotype of Latin American men, as if you're actually some First World guy mocking us by perpetuating the typical distorted vision "civilized people" have against us. In fact, your speech's so fvcking obtuse and nonsense that has infuriated me prior to me joining back this forum. That's why I said I have a motherly feeling to you. As a Latin American man, I feel in my obligation to persuade you to leave out your stupid point of view as it reenforces the way "civilized people" think about us. Got it chico? I'll leave you alone from now on. Feel free to tell your bullshit as I honestly now believe you seriously believe in that. This "mamá" won't prevent you to act like a fool here, for instance when you say sexist and prejudice things here and there for what I still believe is just clout and desire to keep Latin American men seen as "savage" and "uncultured." Feel free to say the shit from your heart, on purpose or not. I would put you in ignore to stop wasting my time meeting you here and there on Infinity but I let you do this work to me if you feel so. After all, I ain't some people (won't quote names) from here who block every single person who has something they disagree to but in fact are much pot calling to say the least.

And, chico, don't you even bother to reply me even if your intention is that; if I ain't reading your selfsorrow words when I demonstrated you attacked Bob the Drag Queen with no reason - as if a Black man/woman/non-binary or Blaccent were not intelligentible to usual English speakers - and you defended yourself in your right to attack Bob - not that I ain't contesting this as a right you have, this forum advocates for freedom of speech as it is a non negotiable conquer by any civilized Madonna forum - I will keep doing the same and not reading your new selfsorrow stuff. You could even post a gif instead - I ain't replying to you chico BACK OR EVEN ANYMORE.

I was certain I'd said these words at some point on Infinity - glad they are being used to defend a guy who I admire and I believe is essential at this tour - I mean Bob. 

8 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Wasn’t directed at you; we posted at the same time. 

Ok but I do believe congeniality's very much needed at this time of wars happening everywhere, thanx for clarifying!

EDIT: and to clarify myself (if tis needed), my congeniality's for Bob, not for chico. If chico behaves fine I'll show my congeniality to him too. Mamá does promise!