Non related music ventures you would enjoy seeing Madonna try

Blue Skies

Going by her concert the other night I would enjoy if Madonna bought the Detroit Pistons.

It's her home town and the team at one point lost like 30 something plus games this year.  So yeah being she seems the type to root for the underdogs in society it would be fun to see her turn that franchise around.  My memories of them were they were always a solid team.

Anyway besides the Dennis Rodman thing I can recall her being a big basketball fan back in the day.  I think she was even interested in buying part of the Knicks at one time.  

2 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

Going by her concert the other night I would enjoy if Madonna bought the Detroit Pistons.

It's her home town and the team at one point lost like 30 something plus games this year.  So yeah being she seems the type to root for the underdogs in society it would be fun to see her turn that franchise around.  My memories of them were they were always a solid team.

Anyway besides the Dennis Rodman thing I can recall her being a big basketball fan back in the day.  I think she was even interested in buying part of the Knicks at one time.  

Omg. What a great idea! I’d love it! 

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The B-Day Song Club 

- Daily Birthday Songs

- Repeating of B-Day song every day 

- The club costs $20000000 million dollars by minute to enter 

- Tokischa is the guest in every club party

- Sickick will DJ the meeting! 

- a Madonna off brand clone will be there always

Autotune Baby App.

New to parenthood?

Struggling with sleepless nights due to a crying baby?

No need to suffer any longer – just download the Autotune Baby app, and your little wailing monster will transform into the sounds of a popstar!

Say goodbye to restless nights and embrace the feeling of having a live concert in your bedroom every night.

To pay a homage to @Honey Little:

TO OPEN A LINE OF YERBAS.

https://www.allure.com/story/the-secrets-behind-madonnas-bangin-body

She could even score the royalties for this particular beverage:

https://br.pinterest.com/pin/material-girl-by-madonna-a-mate-tiki-potion--464152305351570503/

Why not?

Never say never, anything's possible...

6 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Autotune Baby App.

New to parenthood?

Struggling with sleepless nights due to a crying baby?

No need to suffer any longer – just download the Autotune Baby app, and your little wailing monster will transform into the sounds of a popstar!

Say goodbye to restless nights and embrace the feeling of having a live concert in your bedroom every night.

That is even a worse idea than mine how do we come up with those lol!

Topics like this I love.  I love when people actually generate positive and provoking topics such as this.  A true artist/entertainer doesn't just stick to one thing.  They aren't afraid to take risks and stick their neck out for issues, even if it's controversial. Especially when it does help in a positive way. As she grows older, I'd love for her to take on issues or be an ambassador for anything that relates to human or equal rights. While I am not a basketball fan, I don't mind she supporting things she enjoys as well.  I know from experience as a fan that she'll never get a fair shake on anything she takes being she's been known to take on things that can be quite polarizing, but I believe in my heart she is here to help unify things. She tends to take on issues that never manage a universal solution, but I always feel she's always on the right side.  What I find interesting is she's done a lot of good things to help people and while those of us as hardcore fans know what that is, the general public doesn't, nor does the media care to help promote that.  They rather report on anything  that negatively impacts her.  Meanwhile, this woman has done far more good than most average people have with her money and fame. She may not be perfect in some eyes, but at the end of the day, I think when she is lying in her death bed, she can rest assure that she's done her part to help humanity for the good. But I imagine she may not feel the same, and wish she could have done more, which only tells me she was born on this planet to use her power for good.

She could start a Fur Coat line! 

23 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Topics like this I love.  I love when people actually generate positive and provoking topics such as this.  A true artist/entertainer doesn't just stick to one thing.  They aren't afraid to take risks and stick their neck out for issues, even if it's controversial. Especially when it does help in a positive way. As she grows older, I'd love for her to take on issues or be an ambassador for anything that relates to human or equal rights. While I am not a basketball fan, I don't mind she supporting things she enjoys as well.  I know from experience as a fan that she'll never get a fair shake on anything she takes being she's been known to take on things that can be quite polarizing, but I believe in my heart she is here to help unify things. She tends to take on issues that never manage a universal solution, but I always feel she's always on the right side.  What I find interesting is she's done a lot of good things to help people and while those of us as hardcore fans know what that is, the general public doesn't, nor does the media care to help promote that.  They rather report on anything  that negatively impacts her.  Meanwhile, this woman has done far more good than most average people have with her money and fame. She may not be perfect in some eyes, but at the end of the day, I think when she is lying in her death bed, she can rest assure that she's done her part to help humanity for the good. But I imagine she may not feel the same, and wish she could have done more, which only tells me she was born on this planet to use her power for good.

So true. She may have her faults like the rest of us, but, she’s done so many things for the greater good of mankind. What she’s done for Malawi alone and saving so many children (including adopting four of them) has been one of or ultimately her greatest achievement. She’s a mother to all of us too! 

13 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

She could start a Fur Coat line! 

So true. She may have her faults like the rest of us, but, she’s done so many things for the greater good of mankind. What she’s done for Malawi alone and saving so many children (including adopting four of them) has been one of or ultimately her greatest achievement. She’s a mother to all of us too! 

Malawi alone proves her efforts. The fact she was able to face humiliation for not knowing its existence, and then turn that experieince around to help millions in need tells me she is a super human being. She is using her influence and money for good. So little things like her showing up late on stage or not releasing every friggin' edit or remix that she originally recorded seems like nothing to me.