Chicago, USA [Sept 28, 2015]

groovyguy

JFC. I can understand the red stage not working and not being there on time or whatever, same thing happened with the Gang Bang stage during MDNA Tour, but I cannot accept that no one made sure she wasnt in the way when they were pulling that stage on its place. 

God I hate her team so much, she deserves so much better.

Um I think it's the damn cape. Sure it looks fabulous and arty BUT I think that when she wears it every night she must be thinking 'God please don't let this prop ruin my perfect performance, first single off my last BIG music effort, it should be perfect'... and then BAZINGA! I can feel her self-awareness during the whole LFL intro, the BRITS accident was brutal!!!  :1f614: I'd say GET RID of the cape and don't allow distractors around your neck (literally) anymore!!!

I notice that When Madonna sing Vogue on that pole she said something unusual stuff.I'm not sure what did she says exactly.Listen carefully when she did go around that pole and take out microphone from her corset. She said something.

I didn't hear it.https://youtube.com/watch?v=k_KQt7EWq34

• 5 weeks later...