Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

10 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I will pass too if the show is open and at the beach. Pickpocketing will for sure be a thing, besides I wouldn’t risk being robbed and putting my physical integrity in danger to see M. :/

If it's indeed true... Will it be historical? Yes. Will it be apotheotic? Yes.

But after the concert ends, she'll go back safely to Copacabana Palace, surrounded by dozens of policemen or maybe even soldiers from Brazilian Army. And we will have to fight to go back home on our own, among + 1 mi people, with bunch of criminals trying to rob us.

I've already been robbed at Copacabana. Don't wanna go through this again. My life is more valuable.

46 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I know but I still don’t see a logic financially 🤷🏻. We shall see

Well I think the images of such an event will easily be everywhere, redifining her Queen status, wich is imo the main focus of this operation. Now of course over one million people can be an over extimated projection, but it would be the most celebratory and spectacular way to close such a tour and a good way to meet her latin american fans not going on touring.

Financially I don't know about the cost of one of her shows, equipment traveling included, but 13 millions seems reasonable (I really don't know anything about her cachet and stuff though). I mean, it could be a choice, something she wants to do and could give to the official release a special appeal for the streaming or the broadcasting even. I think she wants this to arrive to the greatest audience possible.

3 hours ago, karlafalves said:

If it's indeed true... Will it be historical? Yes. Will it be apotheotic? Yes.

But after the concert ends, she'll go back safely to Copacabana Palace, surrounded by dozens of policemen or maybe even soldiers from Brazilian Army. And we will have to fight to go back home on our own, among + 1 mi people, with bunch of criminals trying to rob us.

I've already been robbed at Copacabana. Don't wanna go through this again. My life is more valuable.

Don’t take your wallet and phone. It’s that simple. Why must you be a slave to your phone?

28 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

We didn't see the contract. It could easily be that this concert is part of the 15 million dollar deal

She deserves as much money as possible. In the end it’s a job. It’s for the money not chart positions and not protection of her fame and “legacy” like some of her fans are so obsessed with. It’s money money money. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced