Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

5 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

There’s not a single formal media that has confirmed anything in Brasil. 

Please. It's been everywhere in Brazilian media and official tourist accounts in the last few weeks, that's how we started to talk about it here, for instance, cause it started appearing on all those so we thought "OK, this is going to be announced immediately right?".

I would put all the links but just check the previous pages.

16 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Please. It's been everywhere in Brazilian media and official tourist accounts in the last few weeks, that's how we started to talk about it here, for instance, cause it started appearing on all those so we thought "OK, this is going to be announced immediately right?".

I would put all the links but just check the previous pages.

None of those you are mentioning except a dubious Rio Tourism IG page have confirmed anything… no official media outlet or government has done anything but speculate… 

Check the previous pages 

And if I’m wrong and they have already confirmed the show what are we doing page after page waiting for an official confirmation then???

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

And if I’m wrong and they have already confirmed the show what are we doing page after page waiting for an official confirmation then???

Cause everyone involved on Brazil's part has pseudo-confirmed and/or implied she's doing it - except for her.

That's what we're doing page after page.

Actually this whole saga starts to remind me a little bit to Israel's Eurovision 2019 and we know what happened there. She's never been good when being pushed or feeling others were trying to take advantage of her. If they piss her off, she'll take the money, do the deep cuts of the tour and not the hits and everyone will have to deal xd

5 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

None of those you are mentioning except a dubious Rio Tourism IG page have confirmed anything… no official media outlet or government has done anything but speculate… 

Check the previous pages 

The rio tourism page isn't dubious, it's the official tourism office of Rio

https://www.riodejaneiro.com/ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4NgJoIuYTk/?hl=en&img_index=1

21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

If they piss her off, she'll take the money, do the deep cuts of the tour and not the hits and everyone will have to deal xd

I BEG HER TO DO EXACTLY THAT.

Rafael Augustto, Eduardo Paes, Fábia Oliveira, Lauro Jardim, everyone deserve that from her.

Plus even her deep cuts are hits to us Brazilians. Rain, Take a Bow, Live to Tell, all these got massive daily airplay by our AC Radios (worth noticing that Rain here is played by ALBUM VERSION, not any radio version or edit radio version tailormade for tame audiences). We're used even to Spanish Eyes or You'll See or Bedtime Story (believe me y'all, WE BRAZILIANS ARE).

I guess we all will sing at top of our lungs even Bad Girl or Bitch I'm Madonna.

We really LOVE HER HERE. THIS IS UNQUESTIONABLE. We aren't Guatemala where even her non singles top charted (in fact every single by M top charted there), but we're close to.

But M doesn't deserve such gross treatment by these people as if she were some Head of State who had to appear here even just because of rumours or fake news surrounding their coming.

I, as a carioca, feel disappointed and ashamed of all these people who still believe M is their acrobat pet.

I TRULY HOPE Rafael Augustto gets a worse treatment from M than Niki and Donna got when attending Celebration Tour.

After all, Rafael is who he is because of his exploitation of her and his countless FESTONNAS (parties and raves having her as theme), and even to a Mardi Gras block parade.

31 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The rio tourism page isn't dubious, it's the official tourism office of Rio

https://www.riodejaneiro.com/ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4NgJoIuYTk/?hl=en&img_index=1

Do we really have to go that back to what is a .com or .gov website??? 

No, it is not  visit Rio is a private foundation to promote tourism and the other is a commercial website

We have to be the first ones to check our sources and not to spread misinformation 

The people who are reporting that Madonna will come to Brazil did nothing wrong. If she is going to do a show in a public space, then she needs permissions/planning from Rio's city hall. So the information has foundations.
The news that Madonna was upset by the leaks is a questionable rumor. She must be happy because with this she got more money, since with this publicity (not official, but it is still publicity) it is bad for the sponsors to back out.

Edited by extreme (see edit history)

37 minutes ago, extreme said:

The news that Madonna was upset by the leaks is a questionable rumor. She must be happy because with this she got more money, since with this publicity (not official, but it is still publicity) it is bad for the sponsors to back out.

I don't even know why she would be upset about the rumors, when rumors surround every bigger project by every big star... it's not like some extraordinarily compromising info leaked

5 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

So you were @Anuspuajsis. No wonder your writing style was familiar to me. But tell me, why did you decide to change your name? The previous one was more fun although I don't know if it meant anything in particular to be honest. Anyway, I'm glad you're still on the forum. Your extensive knowledge not only about Madonna but about culture in general is necessary here, especially for people like me who do not have the same level of knowledge as you. 

It's your birthday? I won't ask your age out of respect and discretion, although I seem to remember that you said you were 60 years old in previous posts. In times where people in their 30s are already considered old for these new generations, we know that age does not matter, but how we live life. And enjoying it as much as we can will always be the best option, my friend.

He will be 78.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced