Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

Hmmm, new stage... I doubt she would create a new stage for one off event. It would be so amazing if she uses that stage and goes to stadiums in the fall. With updated setlist, where some of the songs are switched to ones from the new album, that will premiere in the summer.... Oh, a girl can dream...

For the millionth time from Madonna and her channels: the Celebration Tour ENDS IN MEXICO.

The Brazilian concert has a completely new stage, new set list, new costumes, etc. It’s a ONE TIME SHOW. (Even Bob is back to his day job on the 5th at a solo show in the US.)

36 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Look at the that, the amount of people when Bruce Springsteen performed a free show at the Copa Cappabana beach in 1994 ! Biggest crowd at a show ever. 

Screenshot-20240321-213035.jpg

This is gonna be one of the biggest thing of her career. 

Bruce turning into Rod in the midst of the concert:hannah montana GIF

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

For the millionth time from Madonna and her channels: the Celebration Tour ENDS IN MEXICO.

The Brazilian concert has a completely new stage, new set list, new costumes, etc. It’s a ONE TIME SHOW. (Even Bob is back to his day job on the 5th at a solo show in the US.)

You say it with so much confidence that I dont know if i should believe you.

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4yhToVvHvJ/?igsh=MWF2NXhxbTl0ZmNjcA== 

New stage

New Customes 

New setlist 

New Guests 

New Merch 

According to this guys 

They also said that bank commercial she filmed as a new music video according to Elle magazine (no such rumor was alleged by Elle magazine): https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz1qojnvbsx/

They tell lies on that page

I would assume this will be a modified Celebration Tour. She will probably have modified costumes - nothing wildly different. There will be modifications to the setlist to fit the massive venue. She will do probably a couple different songs from the Celebration Tour setlist to accommodate Brazil. That's just from common sense.

If Bob is unavailable for the opening, I could see her bumping the I Don't Search interlude to the start, then doing Nothing Really Matters and taking it from there.

How could it be a completely different show?  She and the dancers won’t have time to rehearse it. The stage will probably be adapted to work outdoors and there might be some changes/surprises. But anything more than that seems impossible to me. Unless it’s very basic and under rehearsed like Tears of a Clown. But that would not be good exposure for such a big audience/event. So I doubt she’d do that.

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

How could it be a completely different show?  She and the dancers won’t have time to rehearse it. The stage will probably be adapted to work outdoors and there might be some changes/surprises. But anything more than that seems impossible to me. Unless it’s very basic and under rehearsed like Tears of a Clown. But that would not be good exposure for such a big audience/event. So I doubt she’d do that.

Agreed as said before. I see minor changes. I could possibly see her adding a big jump up-and-down song like Music at the end to fit the massive venue but nothing major. She's almost 70, she's not going to be secretly rehearsing a brand new show while rehearsing an existing show

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It's not gonna be a completely new show, she will maybe duet with someone special and add one more new track at most. The most far we can go is to hope she will add the section cut out after the June hospitalization for the last show (wich I honestly don't think is a credible hope). That section was ready anyway, rehearsed and with all the costumes done, including Music, 4 minutes, Back that up and CANDY SHOP :lol:

People yapping the same thing over and over about people setting themselves up for a disappointment, is so tiring…

If a few here want to have fun fantasizing let them… 

Do they harm anyone? no

Is it logical to make major changes to the show? Absolutely No

If they are from the region and want a spectacular show without the lesser attractive numbers from the show, so what? The show surely is going to have some tweaks anyway 

Posts like that sound like a broken record on every thread that people speculated about new music, set list changes between legs and so on. 

We get it (you) are wise beyond your keyboard 

Or we can all shut off our mouths and wait until May the 4th that’s the other option 

Because if people think that justify my love number in front of 3.5 million people in the beach is super exciting are setting themselves up for a disappointment 

40 minutes ago, stefo said:

It's not gonna be a completely new show, she will maybe duet with someone special and add one more new track at most. The most far we can go is to hope she will add the section cut out after the June hospitalization for the last show (wich I honestly don't think is a credible hope). That section was ready anyway, rehearsed and with all the costumes done, including Music, 4 minutes, Back that up and CANDY SHOP :lol:

I was thinking about that segment too today, she has like a week between the US and Mexico and a week between Mexico and Brazil 

58 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I agree with what you are mentioning and do t think there will be major setlist changes but she could have been rehearsing other numbers without us knowing if this has been in the works for a long time. 

She can pull a Kylie and let the dancers to heavier work in some songs 

Again I dont think this is a major possibility but would be amazing if we get the lost celebration part, would be like finding the titanic (when that happened of course) 

12 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Sorry to do a line of coke on your big erect cock before I shove it in my hole, but I can’t wait for the concert!

Snort a line of cock on a big erect cock then shoving it up my hole? I'm all on for it, probably this show will be a big gay orgy on the beach with Mistress Dita enjoying herself while watching us from the throne lol 

IRDepOS.gif 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced