Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

because mexico is the best place to end the tour.  I will BOO her when i see her. she always do something like thi to her mexican fan. i think she hate us. or she love our money! 

Oh God! The first troll has just appeared to try to break the positivity and joy of this beautiful news. But let's not give him the pleasure of getting his way people.

31 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Oh God! The first troll has just appeared to try to break the positivity and joy of this beautiful news. But let's not give him the pleasure of getting his way people.

no baby, that me angry, because i paid like 10 k dlls to see the final shows and her do the final show in brazil xdd

19 minutes ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

Me too i travel like 1,019.0 km to se her i sped like  10 k dlls to see her, and that no fair 

And it's fair for millions and millions of fans who are not able to see her at all, because she doesn't visit their CONTINENT? And you are angry because you are not seeing the CLOSING show? I'm sorry but it's ridiculous. You should be grateful to be able to see it/her at all. 

This is a video of our show in Bulgaria. We had printed hundreds of signs "Thank you", because we were so grateful that she has come to our country at all and we wanted to show it. We weren't angry that she hadn't come at all before. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but your attitude is really rude and disrespectful. 

31 minutes ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

no baby, that me angry, because i paid like 10 k dlls to see the final shows and her do the final show in brazil xdd

Ohhh boo, gonna cry little baby?

It doesn't matter if you paid or not, you're gonna see her anyway. So what's the problem with the final concert being here in Brazil?

Is so important to you that the final concert should be held in Mexico? You should be grateful that she's still travelling around the world with the tour, that's better than complain like a little child just bc the final concert won't be held in your country.

That been said: grow up :)

Just now, Lucas B. said:

Ohhh boo, gonna cry little baby?

It doesn't matter if you paid or not, you're gonna see her anyway. So what's the problem with the final concert being here in Brazil?

Is so important to you that the final concert should be held in Mexico? You should be grateful that she's still travelling around the world with the tour, that's better than complain like a little child just bc the final concert won't be held in your country.

That been said: grow up :)

I think he hoped that the last show in Mexico would be the one chosen to be recorded on the official tour DVD. I suppose that could also be the reason for his exaggerated dislike.

Just now, chaosmen1984mk said:

I think he hoped that the last show in Mexico would be the one chosen to be recorded on the official tour DVD. I suppose that could also be the reason for his exaggerated dislike.

I'm almost sure the concert chosen for the tour register is from the L.A. dates

3 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

That supossed DVD would be 300 different concerts on different cities with 30 different skirts and guests on each second.

Let's be happy that we have a good ending of the 40 years career celebration with a LIVE broadcast!

6 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

I’m really curious about the stage setup at the beach. Will it be the same full show or different setlist 🤔 

The official press statement states she's bringing The Celebration Tour show to Brazil.  It's pretty clear it's the same show.  I wouldn't say she won't switch out a couple songs for something specific for Brazill as she's been doing all along during the tour when switching out "I Will Survive" and/or "Rain".  :party: