Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

6 minutes ago, rodrigochecchia said:

So do I! If I know Globo (and I've been watching it for my entire life) they would certainly interrupt the concert to show local celebrities enjoying the show at some VIP lounge...

Hopefully, that will not happen.

Don’t worry I know televisa which is basically the same shit. I think all that would be previously negotiated, I think it will be a no cuts transmission. 

5 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

My reservation for the Airbnb is ready. I’m going with my ex-bf, ex-brother-in-law and a friend of theirs. It’s gonna be weird? Probably, cause I know how annoying and jealous my ex can be - especially when it comes to the fact that I have a friend who live in Rio (which I’m in love for the past three years, but he doesn’t feel the same) and my ex absolutely loathes him just bc of this.

I hope everything goes well and I manage to see this friend of mine again since the last I saw him was when I had a trip to Rio last year to celebrate my bday with him (yeah, he means so much to me that I went to Rio only to be with him on my bday, even knowing he doesn’t love me the same way I do love him)

I'm going with my wife and a couple of friends. I'm staying at a hotel in Posto 3 in Copacabana, I'll be there for a week.

34 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The station will probably have some of their own cameras for additional things like wide and audience shots and Madonna’s team will have the same cameras/shots that are used in the show. They can just feed those into the broadcast for all the shots on the stage. This is probably why she’s ok doing a live broadcast, because they already have the shots/angles fairly well mapped out.

If you look at recent concert films like Taylor Swift the trend of filming/editing stuff like a music video is in the past. So I wouldn’t expect an over edited version of this show to follow. Hopefully theyll just fine tune the live broadcast and then sell it to streaming. A bit like what happened with the Maluma one.

But won’t we be missing close ups and the interaction of what’s happening in the screen with live action? That brings me back to would we have two edits or this will also cover this??? 🤷‍♂️

My god I hope she doesn’t say screw the official release because of a live broadcast 😩
I’m looking at you BAT Barcelona and Nice 

:03:

Like this is huge. Live vocals. Unedited visuals. This could be the biggest broadcast of her career since DWT. Considering her official tour releases since then, she MUST be stressed LOL.

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

My god I hope she doesn’t say screw the official release because of a live broadcast 😩
I’m looking at you BAT Barcelona and Nice 

:03:

I would think many fans would be welcoming of this on account of the complaints about how some feel her last few official releases are considered over edited??

On 3/22/2024 at 9:43 AM, Nahash said:

Speakin' of the devil, does anyone here know what the hell is he now? And if he even have been a M fan at all... (a Gospel music stan doing the same for M... Comm'on!)

@michel.kettermannsince you were also a part of Madonna Brazilian fansites in the past, would love to know from you the digging from such info. Or of course from anyone else.

Bees, o Diogo com O tá vivo ou não???

I'm sorry, but I have no idea who this person is. 

4 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

As exciting as it is, I'm a bit worried if this becomes the final "official tour film" for this tour.

The arena production is a creative, technical and theatrical marvel that deserves to be captured in its full, original glory.

She'll probably release an "edit" version of this show for worldwide streaming.. But with different camera angles, faster editing, overlay backdrops, slow motion, color correction and mastered audio..🤔

8 minutes ago, andirabo said:

She'll probably release an "edit" version of this show for worldwide streaming.. But with different camera angles, faster editing, overlay backdrops, slow motion, color correction and mastered audio..🤔

I thought Jonas Akerlund already filmed all the LA shows for the DVD?

I assume a director in Brazil will direct the Live in Rio concert.

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

No show has been filmed with extra equipment than the one they already have since day one. 

No one but Madonnas team will direct the live transmission of “Live in Rio” they surely have already all the shoots established since this was becoming a reality. 

2 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Yes.. But maybe Jonas it's going to be the director.. 

The rumor in Brazil said "That she would only accept a live broadcast if a director from her team directed the broadcast."

And since Ricardo Gómez is not involved in the filming of the show this time...[Sasha Kasiuha it's the video director] it could be Jonas then.. 

Maybe the LA show was just the camera test?🤔

12 minutes ago, andirabo said:

The rumor in Brazil said "That she would only accept a live broadcast if a director from her team directed the broadcast."

And since Ricardo Gómez is not involved in the filming of the show this time...[Sasha Kasiuha it's the video director] it could be Jonas then.. 

No one here knows what exactly has been filmed or not filmed for a future concert release. Everyone is speculating.  That being said, if Jonas is behind the filming of this concert in Brazil than you can bet it's going to look fantastic. If an official release happens beyond the broadcast, you can be it will be done tastily and beautifully. :)

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

No one here knows what exactly has been filmed or not filmed for a future release. Everyone is speculating.  That being said, if Jonas is behind the filming this concert in Brazil than you can bet it's going to look fantastic and most likely if released later with more edits, will be done tastily and beautifully. :)

From what I understand, Jonas directed the main bank commercial. (Not the new one)

19 minutes ago, andirabo said:

The LA shows weren’t filmed beyond what they usually film. Jonas has been pictured in Paris and in LA so far, in the first case directing the itau spot and in the second case who knows maybe seeing how they will be filming the final show. 

Ricardo can do his iPhone 15 shots but he’s no live TV camera director or a professional film director, he might get there and good for him if he does

I don’t know if even Jonas could live direct a live show it requires a complete different set of abilities but surely can explain and execute his vision or their vision through the local teams 

5 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

From what I understand, Jonas directed the main bank commercial. (Not the new one)

And it shows, there are some weird shots but also some very nice ones. The making off takes are a nice touch to make it warmer and approachable and the shot of the dress and the steps of the main staircase is gorgeous but the ones in the balcony oh God. 

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

I believe every show is filmed by the in-house video team, every night. We've seen a bit of that footage from Sasha on his insta - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2aKpQ_sm_j/   Most concert films from all artists are now compiled from that in-house feed, with the addition of some extra crane shots brought in on certain dates (if needed). It's not like the old days where you had to bring in a specific team, cameras, extra lighting, etc. That's just what I've picked up from reading articles about how they do concert films now. Don't take it as gospel though.

As for Rio, who knows, but it wouldn't surprise me (as said above) that she wouldn't agree to this unless the direction/editing can be done by her team, with the director selected by her. Perhaps it will be Jonas, as he was observing cameras and talking with the team in LA. Though directing live, in real-time, is a different skill set that one really has to be well versed in to pull off correctly. So who knows...

28 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I believe every show is filmed by the in-house video team, every night. We've seen a bit of that footage from Sasha on his insta - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2aKpQ_sm_j/   Most concert films from all artists are now compiled from that in-house feed, with the addition of some extra crane shots brought in on certain dates (if needed). It's not like the old days where you had to bring in a specific team, cameras, extra lighting, etc. That's just what I've picked up from reading articles about how they do concert films now. Don't take it as gospel though.

As for Rio, who knows, but it wouldn't surprise me (as said above) that she wouldn't agree to this unless the direction/editing can be done by her team, with the director selected by her. Perhaps it will be Jonas, as he was observing cameras and talking with the team in LA. Though directing live, in real-time, is a different skill set that one really has to be well versed in to pull off correctly. So who knows...

Thank you so much for the info! I’m so behind the times on how concert DVDs are made these days. But yeah, it looks like every show was filmed looking at Sasha’s instagram page.