Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

Hoping she invites Maria to dance Holiday with her! Does anyone remember her story?

She was a drug addicted who had lost her son (I don't know the details) and someday someone filmed her dancing to Holiday after she shouted "I will dance for my son!". That video reached M and Maria got a full treatment and she's born again these days. 

6 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Hoping she invites Maria to dance Holiday with her! Does anyone remember her story?

She was a drug addicted who had lost her son (I don't know the details) and someday someone filmed her dancing to Holiday after she shouted "I will dance for my son!". That video reached M and Maria got a full treatment and she's born again these days. 

Yes of course!!! I suggested the same thing!!    

12 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

do we think the TV broadcast will also show the DJ opening set as well?

dying to hear stuart's set in HQ

If it's like when sky TV did the Blond Ambition tour live they showed MV and interviews prior to the start...but i could see them showing the build up to this and especially with the size of the crowd 

28 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

do we think the TV broadcast will also show the DJ opening set as well?

dying to hear stuart's set in HQ

My guess: maybe on Multishow, but not on Globo

(Usually how long does his set last, and how much time before the concert does it start?)

52 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I hope she will replace Like a Virgin, she shouldn't share that huge spotlight with MJ. Sorry but not sorry. He would have never paid tribute to her and definitely not on such a huge occasion.

I agree but I doubt that will happen . The best we can hope we is an additional performance before or after Bitch I’m Madonna. Hopefully Music.

10 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

yes...... naked like in the photoshooting with madonna in the 2009

Please, I can't remember how many times I masturbated seeing that iconic picture of him getting out of the pool, just imagining him devouring me. Yeah, I already was a little sluty by the age of 12/13 madonna-madonna-bottle.gif