Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

About this book, it's a fan project called ''Madonna: 40 Years of Vanguard'' about her on the marketing perspective. I don't own it, but below's the description. I'm not sure if they ship outside of Brazil, but you guys can try. For now the only place available to buy, as far as I checked, is the publisher's website.

''Recently, Madonna extended her record with 400 million copies and US$ 1.3 billion in tickets sold, remaining the most successful woman in the history of the recording industry and with the highest revenue from tours. According to a YouGov survey in 2023, Madonna appears, alongside Britney Spears and Lady Gaga, as one of the most famous artists in the United States, recognized by 99.2% of the American population. With a 40-year career, Madonna is still alive, creative and marking her territory. Our book, however, is not an ordinary biography. We do not address her personal life, nor do we rely on tabloid gossip. Here, we narrate Madonna's life and work from the perspective of marketing – entertainment, heretical, personal. It's about her longevity in a culture accustomed to discarding. It's a book for fans, but also for students of social communication, marketing, social sciences, history, philosophy. Madonna enters the scene and inaugurates the status of "Pop Diva", placing her on the same level as the Beatles, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson. In a macho, sexist and patriarchal society, she is the first woman to occupy this space. You may not like Madonna, but you need to know her work ethic, disposition and pulsating creativity, which are responsible for keeping her in the spotlight for four decades and, most likely, for years to come. Like a Phoenix, Madonna defies gravity and promises to remain among us for a long time.''

https://loja.editoradialetica.com/humanidades/madonna-40-anos-de-vanguarda#:~:text=Aqui%2C narramos a vida e,ciências sociais%2C história%2C filosofia.

So, this is the producer company that is working on the technical aspects of bringing the concert to Brazil:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5lqhIzJEm_/

According to this post, the show will be complete (I guess this means teh complet setlist, the stage effecst and so on).

They even ask people to try to guess who will be the guest judge in the Vogue ballrom segment, so I algo guess this means it will happen. 

30 minutes ago, rodrigochecchia said:

So, this is the producer company that is working on the technical aspects of bringing the concert to Brazil:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5lqhIzJEm_/

According to this post, the show will be complete (I guess this means teh complet setlist, the stage effecst and so on).

They even ask people to try to guess who will be the guest judge in the Vogue ballrom segment, so I algo guess this means it will happen. 

I think Anitta will perform with M during the EY/I'LLS segment.

My bets are on Pabllo Vittar as the judge.

Unless she's missing Jesus Luz by her side and choose him :smile: