Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

35 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

GOSSIP GOSSIP 

Exclusive: It's going to be samba! #Madonna has reserved a special moment for the closing concert of #TheCelebrationTour, this Saturday,  on Copacabana Beach. A group of drummers made up of 20 children, all rhythm players from #RioCarnaval samba schools, under the command of #PretinhoDaSerra, will play while the artist interprets one of her hits. The youngsters are already rehearsing and had the opportunity to meet the #QueenofPop at the Copacabana Palace, where she is staying and rehearsing. What a moment! Those backstage said that the diva threw herself into the samba when she heard the drums... be warned that she's going to be very emotional! #cantwait #madonnacelebrationtour #madonnainrio

IMG-8396.jpg 

It would be amazing, I keep saying the ending is not a proper Madonna ending for this amazing tour... but I think I'm gonna stop reading this topic.

I wanna go in with low expectations and just expect the show to be what I already know with no changes. Best case, I'll end up pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, I can't wait for Saturday. I'm hanging out with a friend, and we both speak um pouco de portugues.

Hope to meet loads of cool people and have a blast

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnbxMXd/

Can't believe people are actually doing this 😅... its fun but also a bit awkward isn't it?...

How is it awkward when her team... even her children has requested people to learn those moves.  I think it's awesome.  It's only awkward to those who are looking for it to be awkward. It's all in fun as you stated! :party:

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

GOSSIP GOSSIP 

Exclusive: It's going to be samba! #Madonna has reserved a special moment for the closing concert of #TheCelebrationTour, this Saturday,  on Copacabana Beach. A group of drummers made up of 20 children, all rhythm players from #RioCarnaval samba schools, under the command of #PretinhoDaSerra, will play while the artist interprets one of her hits. The youngsters are already rehearsing and had the opportunity to meet the #QueenofPop at the Copacabana Palace, where she is staying and rehearsing. What a moment! Those backstage said that the diva threw herself into the samba when she heard the drums... be warned that she's going to be very emotional! #cantwait #madonnacelebrationtour #madonnainrio

IMG-8396.jpg 

Exactly what I thought, I take it as a plausible rumour actually. The sound of the Music Mexico city rehearsals was very drum and percussion oriented and the Anita feauturing voices make think of a Faz Gostoso performance. It's going to be huge, the crowd will be insane: a Carnival moment on the Copacabana beach. This also means a possible new costume. I can see it happening before the LAV/BIM finale, wich will surely be there as she asked fans to learn the coreo steps. 

EDIT: No flying cube apparently, I can't see the tracks in the higher structure of the stage (I think it's safer honestly). There will be some other changes then. LTT could also work walking through the different platforms, my curiosity is for ROL.

Just two days ... really the case: time goes by so slowly people

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

Exactly what I thought, I take it as a plausible rumour actually. The sound of the Music Mexico city rehearsals was very drum and percussion oriented and the Anita feauturing voices make think of a Faz Gostoso performance. It's going to be huge, the crowd will be insane: a Carnival moment on the Copacabana beach. This also means a possible new costume. I can see it happening before the LAV/BIM finale, wich will surely be there as she asked fans to learn the coreo steps. 

EDIT: No flying cube apparently, I can't see the tracks in the higher structure of the stage (I think it's safer honestly). There will be some other changes then. LTT could also work walking through the different platforms, my curiosity is for ROL.

The guy who recordes the rehearsal audio said it was after LIB, replacing DCFMA. So it should be at the end of the cowgirl section.

4 minutes ago, Ekans said:

The guy who recordes the rehearsal audio said it was after LIB, replacing DCFMA. So it should be at the end of the cowgirl section.

Yeah I can see that!!! It's amazing ... the carnival getting to the stage on Music and then Faz Gostoso. She would not perform DCFMA then :thumbsup: thank you!

27 minutes ago, stefo said:

Cowboy Sounds Good GIF

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic