Madonna on Broadway???

4 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

One of the richest women in Hollywood right now

https://parade.com/1195083/jessicasager/kelly-clarkson-net-worth/

"Kelly Clarkson has an estimated net worth of $50 million" - Parade magazine, published Jan. 2024

It’s ok, you’ve proven yourself to be from the “I want it to be true, therefore it is true” camp in dozens of your posts.  Maybe after Medellin you’ll wake up in reality.

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

I am a great Evita fan, and I would be happy to see her challenge herself, but have you ever listened to A little night music? It's definitely not Chicago. 

Ok and? I don't really care what it is, a challenge is good. Whether she fails or succeeds, she needs to challenge herself and push onto a new reinvention.

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

"Kelly Clarkson has an estimated net worth of $50 million" - Parade magazine, published Jan. 2024

It’s ok, you’ve proven yourself to be from the “I want it to be true, therefore it is true” camp in dozens of your posts.  Maybe after Medellin you’ll wake up in reality.

end it.

3 hours ago, adirondak said:

And you've proven yourself to be transphobic, so your opinion will never matter. 

But that doesn't change the fact that your little article there is not accurate. More warped thinking from the racist transphobe

50 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

And you've proven yourself to be transphobic, so your opinion will never matter. 

But that doesn't change the fact that your little article there is not accurate. More warped thinking from the racist transphobe

I support every person’s right to pursue happiness in any way they see fit so long as it doesn’t hurt anyone or infringe on anyone else’s rights. 

For some extra knowledge, the term “homophobic” came from the fear of gay people during the aids crisis. No one is afraid of trans people. And casually throwing out terms like “racist” and “transphobic” against anyone who says something you don’t like only diminishes those terms and makes you look like you have nothing of substance to say and thus must resort to name-calling. 

I’m sorry you were triggered by Kelly Clarkson’s net worth. 

51 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I support every person’s right to pursue happiness in any way they see fit so long as it doesn’t hurt anyone or infringe on anyone else’s rights. 

For some extra knowledge, the term “homophobic” came from the fear of gay people during the aids crisis. No one is afraid of trans people. And casually throwing out terms like “racist” and “transphobic” against anyone who says something you don’t like only diminishes those terms and makes you look like you have nothing of substance to say and thus must resort to name-calling. 

I’m sorry you were triggered by Kelly Clarkson’s net worth. 

I wasn't triggered by that. I know you're incorrect, so no need. I was insulted by your other comment. And don't try to diminish it. You ARE a transphobe, and proud of it. I will never stop reminding you on here as long as you reply to my posts. Know that.

Screen Shot 2024-03-11 at 9.42.14 PM.png

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

For some extra knowledge, the term “homophobic” came from the fear of gay people during the aids crisis.

No it didn't :laughing:  The term was coined in the 60's. And homophobia was very prevalent long before the AIDS crisis. That only exacerbated it.

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

No one is afraid of trans people.

You don't have to be afraid of trans people to be transphobic. Maybe what you posted was not meant to be transphobic but that is how most people would interpret it. Especially trans women. Its giving JK Rowling.