Life with my sister Madonna - what's your opinion?

I want 'My scrounging cunt brother Christopher' 

Worldwide top seller.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not his flop. (Did you read they printed 350,000 he only sold 35,000) :lol:

It made number 1 in the UK though, he was slagging her off on all the talk shows.  What a dick. All our families are somewhat wonky but id never do anything like that I wouldnt live with myself or sleep. So desperate to be known and in the spotlight again for 5 mins. 

Never read it!  Never will!  Not giving a dime to this self-entitled asshole who got mad at his sister because she cut him off because he couldn't handle his drug use, etc. My guess, the two will always have this ugly blemish between them, and he's lost any chance she would trust him to work for her in the future.  I'm guessing; she let bygones be bygones for the sake of her father and chose to put it behind her, rather stay pissed over it.  Doesn't mean she doesn't think about it, or have an issue with Christopher still, but all in all, he is the worst to write a book on his sister that he knew some would lap up like a thirsty dog to water. :Madonna052:

The 35 $ are true, she had tons of money in cash hidden in a American ballet book she earnt from working at an ice cream parlour and thousand odd jobs in Ann Arbor according to Whitley Setrakian. But after plane ticket and application there was little left. It wasn't her first new york trip though, it was the 4th at least. She visited with Whitley as she was from new york, she had a friend drive her from Ann Arbor to apply for the school, she had a summer residence with Lang before the final trip.

Christopher's book is good for the first part about the ciccone and fortin families and her family life though he does not say much because he wasn't yet in her circle. He does not talk about the epuc and hysterical yelling match and outbursts she had with her father before leaving for Ann Arbor. Nor does he talk about how she spent her last high school year driving to Detroit everyday as Flynn had taken a teaching job there. She graduated early because she was done with high school. There's a lot he does not tell because he does not know. Like album making. But it's a nice piece of the puzzle. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Awhile back someone DM’ed me on insta to ask if I knew anyone who wanted to buy one of Madonna’s old corsets or something. And i offered to do a post on my Instagram about it. They said “no, my friend who is selling it, Chris, doesn’t want it made public.”

:04:

Gurrrllll i'm screaming

16 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@Lucas B., sorry for not having answered your question properly.

I FUCKING TRULY ADORE LIFE WITH MY SISTER MADONNA!!!

I have earned much more respect for Madonna after this book and I TRULY hope all Chris tells bout ha is true!!!! Gosh I have no patience to cry baby boys!!!! Having a bitch of a sister surely does WONDERS to my fucking bitch ego!!!

After all, IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR, KEEP IT, KEEP IT TOGETHER!!!

I know who I am

Do you know who you are?

O mundo é selvagem

O caminho é solitário... Hehe...

Tho I'm enjoying the book I find it quite sad to imagine that if their relationship wasn't the best before he published it, after it all went down like a mountain of playing cards.

In the end, as you said, it's a family affair lol keep people together forever and ever

Brothers and sisters

We have a connection

16 hours ago, scallywally said:

Guys Ritchies response about the book. 

Ritchie also commented regarding accusations by Ciccone about him being a homophobe, saying: "I don't make anything of the book. The poor chap wrote it out of desperation. I don't think it'd be intelligent to comment on that. I can't give too much equity in what the chap's gonna write in that book. But you'd be hard pushed to be a homophobe and marry Madonna."

Guy's response means nothing to Chris or Madonna.

Replace 'chap' with 'f****t' and that would probably be his truer feeling.

16 hours ago, McDonna said:

Never read it!  Never will!  Not giving a dime to this self-entitled asshole who got mad at his sister because she cut him off because he couldn't handle his drug use, etc. My guess, the two will always have this ugly blemish between them, and he's lost any chance she would trust him to work for her in the future.  I'm guessing; she let bygones be bygones for the sake of her father and chose to put it behind her, rather stay pissed over it.  Doesn't mean she doesn't think about it, or have an issue with Christopher still, but all in all, he is the worst to write a book on his sister that he knew some would lap up like a thirsty dog to water. :Madonna052:

I too have never read it. M gave him some fantastic opportunities and he repays her by writing a book about her and her life to make a quick buck. He has no integrity at all and I don’t blame her for not trusting him again. I hope she has moved on and forgiven him for her own peace of mind, but like they say, you can forgive but never forget. She deserves more respect from her brother. 

8 hours ago, RyanUK said:

I too have never read it. M gave him some fantastic opportunities and he repays her by writing a book about her and her life to make a quick buck. He has no integrity at all and I don’t blame her for not trusting him again. I hope she has moved on and forgiven him for her own peace of mind, but like they say, you can forgive but never forget. She deserves more respect from her brother. 

Has not read the book to fully consider the other side's perspective, yet is still very comfortable passing judgement. Nice one.

9 hours ago, RyanUK said:

Exactly!  No one has to read it to know where this is all coming from.  I personally have no interest in what he has to say, because we know it's just his word against hers.  Still, I don't doubt he doesn't share tidbits, but it doesn't change the fact, he wrote this to make a quick buck off his sister! 

9 hours ago, Starchild said:

Has not read the book to fully consider the other side's perspective, yet is still very comfortable passing judgement. Nice one.

What is there to consider? It’s not as though this is an autobiography of his life. It is a tell all about Madonna’s life, and more to the point, her personal life. Key word here is PERSONAL. If Madonna had said that she agreed to him writing this book then I would have been on board with it and would have read it, but she clearly was not happy that he had wrote it and I dare say it hurt her very much. So with that in mind I will not read it or support it. I’m a Madonna fan and I have her back, just like she’s had ours for 40 years. 

1 hour ago, RyanUK said:

What is there to consider? It’s not as though this is an autobiography of his life. It is a tell all about Madonna’s life, and more to the point, her personal life. Key word here is PERSONAL. If Madonna had said that she agreed to him writing this book then I would have been on board with it and would have read it, but she clearly was not happy that he had wrote it and I dare say it hurt her very much. So with that in mind I will not read it or support it. I’m a Madonna fan and I have her back, just like she’s had ours for 40 years. 

It's also about his own life, but you do not know what you do not know.

And of course it hurt her, partly because it was out of her control.

Have you ever read gossip about her elsewhere? Thought so.

At least @Roland Barthes has something very useful to say instead of all these people who play to defend Madonna like Christians are used to "defend God" from the ones who say blasphemous words...

...as I TRULY think Madonna does not need your heavy defense, she's not a soccer team to have such a childish reaction from lil'medonsters (hence why I loathe Nation).

I gave into listening to this interview Chris did with Howard Stern last year.

It was actually all right I was expecting worse.

Won't read the book though.  I'm sure Madonna is a far from easy person to live/work with but the whole thing came across to me as a bitch move by Chris.  

32 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

I gave into listening to this interview Chris did with Howard Stern last year.

It was actually all right I was expecting worse.

Won't read the book though.  I'm sure Madonna is a far from easy person to live/work with but the whole thing came across to me as a bitch move by Chris.  

That's true! I believe a lot of those who read the book, expected worse too.  I'm sure he preferred he did in the beginning, but knew whatever he did would be heavily scrutinized especially by his own family.  The fact is; we live in a society that craves conflict and drama.  Many Madonna fans lap this sort of shit up.  Many eat up any morsel detail even if it makes Madonna look bad.  And look, I don't need this book or anyone to tell me that Madonna isn't sweet or kind!  She sure didn't get where she is today, by playing nice!  But at the same time, it doesn't mean she isn't a good person. It just means she knew she was putting herself in a situation where it would be tough!  She knew if she didn't learn to kick ass, she would have been kicked to the curb long ago.  She's a survivor.  People have been hating on her all her life.  She doesn't necessarily conform to society rules. She knows she's a polarizing artist and she prefers it that way.  If she wasn't, she wouldn't have gotten as far as she has nor be as interesting to people.  Still, she is able to balance it out.  She puts her money where her mouth is, and has used it for good.  She may have been sorta shamed into the whole Malawi situation, but at the end of the day, she took the time to find out what she didn't know and used her fame and fortune to help a lot of people.  So if she wasn't so nice to her brother or trampled over some people over the years, so be it, but I don't believe for a second she would have let her brother sail off to doomsville even if he hit rock bottom. She tried to help him with his own demons, but what did he do, he just threw it back at her and then ran out and wrote a book to profit off of her. Without her, he wouldn't have a book to sell.  No one would have cared about who he is or his life without some Madonna dish!  He knows that and that's why he did what he did!  It was to strike back at her because she wasn't going to sit around and fund his bad habits that she tried to help him with.