Has anyone visited the hotel where Justify My Love was filmed?

It's been totally remade 10 years ago, there's nothing left from the 90's because it has also been remodeled. And the neighbourhood is awful. The avenue  it is on is totally dead and the nearby Champs Elysees are worst than Time Square....i spent my childhood nearby, my doctor used to be in the building next to the Palace but as a parisian i have not set foot in that area of Paris for almost 20 years (last time was because my mom was at the hospital there). It's a tourist trap full of pick pockets and "chavs". 

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

It's been totally remade 10 years ago, there's nothing left from the 90's because it has also been remodeled. And the neighbourhood is awful. The avenue  it is on is totally dead and the nearby Champs Elysees are worst than Time Square....i spent my childhood nearby, my doctor used to be in the building next to the Palace but as a parisian i have not set foot in that area of Paris for almost 20 years (last time was because my mom was at the hospital there). It's a tourist trap full of pick pockets and "chavs". 

every sentence here confirms you are 100% Parisian. GIF by Warner Archive

12 hours ago, Scottyx said:

i was there not long ago and they have not put any new paint on anything. everything is still black and white.  2 of the lesbians actually moved into the room where they were doing kinky things to Tony.  

Jacqueline does'nt work there anymore thou, she went to Walmart after.

Screenshot-2024-04-03-at-06-20-48.png