The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

Yeah yeah, we know, we know... But, like others have said, as long as M is still actively creating new music, it's going to be true EVENTUALLY! 😜 

plus, if one is being reasonable, you've got to admit that it's entirely plausible given the recent clues... Plus, it's FUN to speculate!! After all, what better a place to do that than here, a fan forum!  An era of new Madonna music is milestone in ALL our lives as super fans... And we know that there are more of them going back than there are going forward 😭 so, you can't blame those of us who prefer to read the signs in a way that gives us excitement and hope.

Edited by ForceKin (see edit history)

Now that I got that out of the way, I want to SPECULATE WILDLY 😆

IF, and I know it's an IF, there is a surprise new release on the way very soon, I think we have to wonder if the timing was the plan all along. By that I mean, we know from M's own social media posts that she was in the studio with multiple producers (Max Martin, Sick Kick) during the same time or very near the time she was planning and working on Celebration Tour. If those sessions lead to new music that is release worthy, there had to have been a point where there was discussion on the team of whether to release the new material before, during or after the tour. If that discussion did happen, we know the obvious answer- wait till after.

Prior to her illness, the tour was meant to wrap up much earlier. So, what if the plan (prior to hospitalization) was to do the tour, then release new material in the Spring/Summer? That would have given M a break in inbetween projects. Since the illness, and the tour postponement, the question arises, should they also push back the timing of new release, or keep it going anyway? 

Hopefully an answer is on the way! (Also hope I'm not wrong AF with all this speculation 🤣... Sounds reasonable though, right???)

1 hour ago, ForceKin said:

Now that I got that out of the way, I want to SPECULATE WILDLY 😆

IF, and I know it's an IF, there is a surprise new release on the way very soon, I think we have to wonder if the timing was the plan all along. By that I mean, we know from M's own social media posts that she was in the studio with multiple producers (Max Martin, Sick Kick) during the same time or very near the time she was planning and working on Celebration Tour. If those sessions lead to new music that is release worthy, there had to have been a point where there was discussion on the team of whether to release the new material before, during or after the tour. If that discussion did happen, we know the obvious answer- wait till after.

Prior to her illness, the tour was meant to wrap up much earlier. So, what if the plan (prior to hospitalization) was to do the tour, then release new material in the Spring/Summer? That would have given M a break in inbetween projects. Since the illness, and the tour postponement, the question arises, should they also push back the timing of new release, or keep it going anyway? 

Hopefully an answer is on the way! (Also hope I'm not wrong AF with all this speculation 🤣... Sounds reasonable though, right???)

Absolutely. I mean we know for sure she has been recording new tracks (Sickick) and most of all Max Martin which she has posted herself about. Those tracks have not been released yet and that was prior to the tour. If she has recorded those tracks before the tour it's because she planned to release it before the tour or just after. If she wanted to release new music like 8 months after the tour then obviously she would record it after the tour. Also, which better occasion to promote her new material than during the biggest show of her career ?! Would make no sense to premiere a new song after the biggest possible exposure of her career !

29 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Absolutely. I mean we know for sure she has been recording new tracks (Sickick) and most of all Max Martin which she has posted herself about. Those tracks have not been released yet and that was prior to the tour. If she has recorded those tracks before the tour it's because she planned to release it before the tour or just after. If she wanted to release new music like 8 months after the tour then obviously she would record it after the tour. Also, which better occasion to promote her new material than during the biggest show of her career ?! Would make no sense to premiere a new song after the biggest possible exposure of her career !

I agree with you but I'm afraid she will not taking this chance 

19 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Patiently awaiting all the meltdowns and disappointments... 

Sure some people take no risk at all to discuss a possible new release, waiting patiently for an official anouncement. Then there are those who discuss the possible hints of a new release ahead of an official anouncement. 19 times out 20 we will be wrong and we will be disappointed, so yes, you are right, it will probably happens once again this time, it takes no crystal ball or particular intelligence to predict that. Very easy if you ask me. Then one day, it will be happen, and you know what ?! We are ready to survive the 19th times people will tell us we're gonna be disappointed for the 20th time when we will be right 💃🕺🎉 

50 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Sure some people take no risk at all to discuss a possible new release, waiting patiently for an official anouncement. Then there are those who discuss the possible hints of a new release ahead of an official anouncement. 19 times out 20 we will be wrong and we will be disappointed, so yes, you are right, it will probably happens once again this time, it takes no crystal ball or particular intelligence to predict that. Very easy if you ask me. Then one day, it will be happen, and you know what ?! We are ready to survive the 19th times people will tell us we're gonna be disappointed for the 20th time when we will be right 💃🕺🎉 

No, because if someone is actually coming, everyone will jump on hype train :)

And then it is finally going to be a party! 

5 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

And now Popleaks...

IMG-8604-jpeg-ef05c84647ec6cf5260b97088e

Pop leaks is the most unreliable twitter page. Based on their "leaks", we should already have new Madonna album produced by Bjork and Arca, duet with Lana del Rey, second new album produced by The Weeknd and many other things. 

I don't watch their other "leaks" but regarding Madonna, they are completely off. 

At this moment, I believe it is run by some ultimate troll who loves making fun of Madonna fans (but they are still clicking so their strategy probably works) 

7 hours ago, ForceKin said:

Yeah yeah, we know, we know... But, like others have said, as long as M is still actively creating new music, it's going to be true EVENTUALLY! 😜 

plus, if one is being reasonable, you've got to admit that it's entirely plausible given the recent clues... Plus, it's FUN to speculate!! After all, what better a place to do that than here, a fan forum!  An era of new Madonna music is milestone in ALL our lives as super fans... And we know that there are more of them going back than there are going forward 😭 so, you can't blame those of us who prefer to read the signs in a way that gives us excitement and hope.

Dear I’m ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY on the we are getting an album 🔜 I ache for new music 

My beating the death horse gif was for the ones who constantly post the same exact thing about not getting anything new, almost verbatim. I’m like we hear you the first time… 

I wish for an album now!!! 

Let’s bring the party 

Dance Reaction GIF

Can someone in a sound mind explain to me why her photographer would be announcing Madonna new surprise song? And everyone else on Earth, including Queen herself (and Warner) , would be dead quite. Am I missing something here or anyone else sees some logic in all this?

:Madonna002:

1 hour ago, maddy1111 said:

Can someone in a sound mind explain to me why her photographer would be announcing Madonna new surprise song? And everyone else on Earth, including Queen herself (and Warner) , would be dead quite. Am I missing something here or anyone else sees some logic in all this?

He never said it was a new song. If you look at the clues, it seems like he filmed a remake of the Bad Girl video.

17 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

He never said it was a new song. If you look at the clues, it seems like he filmed a remake of the Bad Girl video.

I am not saying he said that, I was referring to this thread where some people are expecting a new song 

1 hour ago, maddy1111 said:

No it’s not logical at all unless he filmed the (new) video for “something” 

3 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

I am not saying he said that, I was referring to this thread where some people are expecting a new song 

I suggest you read the two last pages and you'll see that the speculation about a new song we are discussing here have nothing to do with the Ricardo message but with an official teaser from Deezer for the Rio show with a new track sampling an obscure ukrainian track from 1998. This new version of the track sounds late 80's in a freshly way (just as Max Martin described his new track with Madonna) and can't be identified by Shazam nor can't be found anywhere on the net. We just find it odd that Deezer (who is and official partner of the Rio show) would remix an unknown 1998 ukrainian track for their Madonna teaser when they have access to all the Madonna catalog.