The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

5 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Can someone in a sound mind explain to me why her photographer would be announcing Madonna new surprise song? And everyone else on Earth, including Queen herself (and Warner) , would be dead quite. Am I missing something here or anyone else sees some logic in all this?

:Madonna002:

You're right though. Some were trying to insinuate this has something to do with a new song.  I've thought the same as you.....  Why would Ricardo be the one teasing something NEW from Madonna.  Loads of disappointments are on the way!  :eyes:

Analysis of my faves and the way they're torturing me with no music:

1) Flopponna:  new music? NEVER. 5 years away from Madame seX and NOTHING DROPPING??? Girl... 

2) Katy Flopperry: new era this Summer, still no actual details, announcement in May, still she is saying NOTHING concrete about It. The one who im the most hyped about still the one torturing me the most atm

3) Lady Fadga: she's literally one PR stunt away to retire from music i dont even stan her anymore

In conclusion: im the most bored gay in the world omg my faves are complete hoes 😭😭😭

2 hours ago, Donna said:

You're right though. Some were trying to insinuate this has something to do with a new song.  I've thought the same as you.....  Why would Ricardo be the one teasing something NEW from Madonna.  Loads of disappointments are on the way!  :eyes:

Babe, we are ALREADY DISAPPOINTED from having waited so long for new music! Especially when we KNOW from M's own posts that she has made new music... All this speculation is exactly just that, SPECULATION.. I haven't read anyone on this forum say that FOR SURE new music is coming soon. We are all just interpreting certain things in a certain way and asking, what if??? 

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Analysis of my faves and the way they're torturing me with no music:

1) Flopponna:  new music? NEVER. 5 years away from Madame seX and NOTHING DROPPING??? Girl... 

2) Katy Flopperry: new era this Summer, still no actual details, announcement in May, still she is saying NOTHING concrete about It. The one who im the most hyped about still the one torturing me the most atm

3) Lady Fadga: she's literally one PR stunt away to retire from music i dont even stan her anymore

In conclusion: im the most bored gay in the world omg my faves are complete hoes 😭😭😭

Joking aside Beyonce had a huge gap between Lemonade and Rennaissance...like 7 years with lion king in the middle and a tour so like ....it could be 7 years before we get non stop releases again !!

My faves are Madonna Gaga and Rihanna ....think how I feel ! 

At least Gaga gave us an iconic album, tour three major films JOKER 2 about to own the industry 

Madonna needs to I think really reminds people why she's the best in the industry right now Taylor and Beyonce have drenched that arena and the extra splashes for support are Dua and Ariana to mop up whatever those two didn't get ....Kylie was lucky to have released Tension in a gap between Beyonce and Taylor re releases 

Madonna will need a natural gap to release new material and visuals for sure ....5 years since Madame X 

2 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

Babe, we are ALREADY DISAPPOINTED from having waited so long for new music! Especially when we KNOW from M's own posts that she has made new music... All this speculation is exactly just that, SPECULATION.. I haven't read anyone on this forum say that FOR SURE new music is coming soon. We are all just interpreting certain things in a certain way and asking, what if??? 

Right imagine from pandemic lockdowns to NOW Madonna has recorded so many songs with producers thwrbwhwt if she's doing a Beyonce and about to put out several new albums within 12-18 months of each other ?! A serve 

So now Madonna and Peso Pluma are following each other on Instagram 😪

Peso Pluma is one of the most hated/loved Mexican singers due that his lyrics elevate drug cartels and violence by making apology of crime. Not to mentioned that his music style is often related to narco. 

It’d be disappointing  to see her working with those kind of “artists”, but sadly I see this happening.

IMG_8610.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

You and some others are!  I'm not!  While I'd love for new music/album, but I am not "disappointed". I don't believe she's recorded anything significant that would work for a NEW studio album.  It doesn't mean she hasn't recorded some songs over the last few years.  But as you said everything is SPECULATION.  She's on tour and based on her past and method in recording, she isn't recoding anything while on tour and she hasn't recorded a new album to spring on us as some are hoping.  :)

6 minutes ago, Donna said:

You and some others are!  I'm not!  While I'd love for new music/album, but I am not "disappointed". I don't believe she's recorded anything significant that would work for a NEW studio album.  It doesn't mean she hasn't recorded some songs over the last few years.  But as you said everything is SPECULATION.  She's on tour and based on her past and method in recording, she isn't recoding anything while on tour and she hasn't recorded a new album to spring on us as some are hoping.  :)

Well, one thing is no speculation is that she has recorded a new track with Max Martin before the tour. She has posted about it herself and Max Martin himself confirmed it and described the track as 80's sounding.

8 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Well, one thing is no speculation is that she has recorded a new track with Max Martin before the tour. She has posted about it herself and Max Martin himself confirmed it and described the track as 80's sounding.

Yes, and I have spoke of that many times throughout this community regarding new music.  I've also stated that I am aware that she recorded something more with Sickick as well. But as I stated, none of this points to a new studio album.  She's on tour.  She obviously doesn't have enough material for a new album. Some are expecting things here that is unrealistic. 

My guess that Max Martin song didn't pan out or it's being used as part of a re-issue that might be coming towards the end of the year. As many have said, it's all speculation. It's fun to do so, but not if some are going to come back as if this was set in stone and expected it to be released soon when NO ONE has promised anything new from her. :)

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Yes, and I have spoke of that many times throughout this community regarding new music.  I've also stated that I am aware that she recorded something more with Sickick as well. But as I stated, none of this points to a new studio album.  She's on tour.  She obviously doesn't have enough material for a new album. Some are expecting things here that is unrealistic. 

My guess that Max Martin song didn't pan out or it's being used as part of a re-issue that might be coming towards the end of the year. As many have said, it's all speculation. It's fun to do so, but not if some are going to come back as if this was set in stone and expected it to be released soon when NO ONE has promised anything new from her. :)

No need to release a full new album just after the tour. She can release a one off single to test the water with a new sound.

7 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

No need to release a full new album just after the tour. She can release a one off single to test the water with a new sound.

She could!  But I don't believe that's happening.  Nice thought, but it's wishful thinking.  Though, let's remember this thread was originated from the idea that a NEW ALBUM may be in the works!!

I hope to be wrong though because I always welcome any new music from her. :party:

1 hour ago, vesalii said:

Peso Pluma is one of the most hated/loved Mexican singers due that his lyrics elevate drug cartels and violence by making apology of crime. Not to mentioned that his music style is often related to narco. 

It’d be disappointing  to see her working with those kind of “artists”, but sadly I see this happening.

IMG_8610.jpeg

She built a cartel just for love 200.gif

6 hours ago, vesalii said:

IMG_8610.jpeg

Probably going to be a Vogue guest in Mexico 🇲🇽 

11 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I suggest you read the two last pages and you'll see that the speculation about a new song we are discussing here have nothing to do with the Ricardo message but with an official teaser from Deezer for the Rio show with a new track sampling an obscure ukrainian track from 1998. This new version of the track sounds late 80's in a freshly way (just as Max Martin described his new track with Madonna) and can't be identified by Shazam nor can't be found anywhere on the net. We just find it odd that Deezer (who is and official partner of the Rio show) would remix an unknown 1998 ukrainian track for their Madonna teaser when they have access to all the Madonna catalog.

Still, it doesn't explain a thing, and specifically why Warner or Madonna would be dead quite about anything. And specifically why they would let some Deezer to tease a new song for the Rio show with some obscure sample. It's not building any excitement amongst anyone expect few people on a forum. If there is a new song coming #soon she would definitely promote it in a big style. 

But yeah, if you want to be excited, I am not taking it away from you. I just don't see any logic in all this "marketing". It rather reminds me the infamous excitement of some users for "thenewmadonna.com" webpage.