Re-Edition Magazine April 25 2024 PREORDER LINK

Scottyx

• Scottyx changed the title to Re-Edition Magazine April 25 2024 PREORDER LINK

The more i watch current videos of the Celebration tour the less i like that cover picture. Why the hell do they make her look so plastic with huge cheeks and lips when on fans videos from the tour she looks way more natural and much more beautiful ??! Sorry but she looks like the bride of Chucky on that cover. I believe they've edited the pic very badly cause she looks way better every night on stage.

6 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

The more i watch current videos of the Celebration tour the less i like that cover picture. Why the hell do they make her look so plastic with huge cheeks and lips when on fans videos from the tour she looks way more natural and much more beautiful ??! Sorry but she looks like the bride of Chucky on that cover. I believe they've edited the pic very badly cause she looks way better every night on stage.

Wait til you see the rest of the pics :04:

On 4/16/2024 at 5:58 PM, bstranger said:

I still have nightmares with V magazine photoshoot.

You talk about Vanity Fair one? C'mon, it was great. I totally had vision it as album/compilation cover. She had colthes from the Polish designer on that photoshoot. I'm proud of that!

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

You talk about Vanity Fair one? C'mon, it was great. I totally had vision it as album/compilation cover. She had colthes from the Polish designer on that photoshoot. I'm proud of that!

No, I'm talking about V photoshoot by Steven Klein. As if we can call that thing as a proper photoshoot. 

madonna-v-magazine-outubro-2021-40-steven-klein-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

2 hours ago, bstranger said:

No, I'm talking about V photoshoot by Steven Klein. As if we can call that thing as a proper photoshoot. 

madonna-v-magazine-outubro-2021-40-steven-klein-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this photoshoot and it's heavy editing/photoshopping the point?  I agree it's not really a flattering shoot if it was to be taken seriously, but I don't think that is their intention.  I felt like this photoshoot was sorta mocking the whole over editing/photoshopping.  In fact, I always felt that's what Madonna sorta has been doing since she joined social media.  I felt like a lot of what she does is to mock the whole process, to over saturate the format with ridiculousness that is always been before she joined.

18 minutes ago, Donna said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this photoshoot and it's heavy editing/photoshopping the point?  I agree it's not really a flattering shoot if it was to be taken seriously, but I don't think that is their intention.  I felt like this photoshoot was sorta mocking the whole over editing/photoshopping.  In fact, I always felt that's what Madonna sorta has been doing since she joined social media.  I felt like a lot of what she does is to mock the whole process, to over saturate the format with ridiculousness that is always been before she joined.

I think the way the youngins have been using VHS and analog aesthetics a few years ago, now the early y2k pixelated low definition is being used. Right now its all about y2k fashion and aesthetics.

12 minutes ago, Donna said:

I respect your point of view, but I don't think it was intentional as only those 2 photos I posted have the blurry effect. The others are bad too, but in another levels. 

For a long time, since she joined the social media, she's working with a very bad team. No PR, bad photos heavily facetuned, Aldo Diaz and Ricardo Gomes are just some examples of that. I think she should hire another social media team after the end of The Celebration Tour. 

Madonna is a very visual artist and her videos and photoshoots were stunning until RH era.

Back to the topic, although Ricardo is the photographer of this new magazine photoshoot, I enjoyed the cover. Hope the photos inside are not heavily airbrushed. 

10 minutes ago, bstranger said:

I respect your point of view, but I don't think it was intentional as only those 2 photos I posted have the blurry effect. The others are bad too, but in another levels. 

For a long time, since she joined the social media, she's working with a very bad team. No PR, bad photos heavily facetuned, Aldo Diaz and Ricardo Gomes are just some examples of that. I think she should hire another social media team after the end of The Celebration Tour. 

Madonna is a very visual artist and her videos and photoshoots were stunning until RH era.

Back to the topic, although Ricardo is the photographer of this new magazine photoshoot, I enjoyed the cover. Hope the photos inside are not heavily airbrushed. 

Yes, which is why I would think it's all intentional.  It has a lot of filters and the "blurry effect".  Anyway, I still think most of her video and photoshoots are stunning.  But it's obviously this one was taking a piss at how crazy photoshopping was getting. :)

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

I think the way the youngins have been using VHS and analog aesthetics a few years ago, now the early y2k pixelated low definition is being used. Right now its all about y2k fashion and aesthetics.

I'm 23, do I pass as a youngling? I'm sooo into 90s and early 00s aesthetics. 

1 hour ago, bstranger said:

Not gonna happen, no matter how much people hate Gomes's work. Madonna is pleased with the results and that will stay this way.

4 hours ago, Donna said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this photoshoot and it's heavy editing/photoshopping the point?  I agree it's not really a flattering shoot if it was to be taken seriously, but I don't think that is their intention.  I felt like this photoshoot was sorta mocking the whole over editing/photoshopping. 

I don’t think so