How to watch Celebration in Rio

3 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Well maybe not because he is streaming the same thing as I have on the free account. I will wait the 15 min

Yes, they are streaming what is on the free account, but the picture on YOUTUBE is zooming in and out now.  Thank god, I have access to the Globo site. I'm watching it there. I think this youtube stream is going to be fucking with us! 

25 minutes ago, Donna said:

I'm a bit leery of this one.  It's all of sudden got these text boxes from the streamer who is asking for money (I think?).  Anyway, if they are doing this all through the broadcast, it's going be intrusive and annoying and will ruin the show.   

Woah this is the same thing I’m watching. Great. Soap operas in the evening is wild to me 

Just now, RUADJAI said:

I’m recording it. Just doing a test to make sure I don’t run out of space. 🥹

Bless you.  Between you and others, it will be a matter of who gets the full broadcast and in what quality and who decides to share it. :luv:

14 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Here is another multishow stream. Not sure how long it will last 

Yeah, it appears the youtube streams are being pulled. I suspected it would happen.  This one left, but came back.  But for how long?  I'm just glad I have access to the official site that broadcasting it.

Edit: this now says it's suspended for violating terms.

This live stream has been terminated due to continuously unmonitored use of content that belongs to somebody else.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic