How to watch Celebration in Rio

56 minutes ago, sara94 said:

15 minutes? Oh😭

45 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Now why would they do that to us...

Well, it's free after all. And look on the bright side: we'll watch a disaster-proof concert :rip: with enough time to autotune the audio :polish: and censor the swear words :angryaf:

¿Dónde están los tíos con polla?

:jumpy:

Thank you so much for all the advice here, everyone! Was hesitant to get too excited about tomorrow, given the complexities of signing up here, but looks I was able to sign up and watch on my laptop. Currently watching the channel it will be on tomorrow. Anyone know why I wouldn't be needing a VPN? US based here. 

18 hours ago, Donna said:

Why is it Thursday and yet no banner or such about the live broadcast on the Globoplay landing page?  I would think they would have whored this out all week before the broadcast?  Even when I do a search for the broadcast nothing comes up when I access the Desktop version of https://globoplay.globo.com/

@honestlyhlfam I missing something?

I'm not too sure, honestly. They are promoting it - I've seen a lot of adverts and news pieces about it when testing out TV Globo, and there's a whole section on globo.com dedicated to the show with lots of videos and promotion in the run-up to it. But as far as why there hasn't been a huge banner on the core landing page for the streaming site or app, there could be a few different reasons.

That said... when you say you search and nothing comes up, are you saying you don't see the following if you search for 'Madonna':

gp-1.thumb.jpg.88712295e95d9cebc53437fa4bfc2c32.jpg

And when you click on 'Programação completa', you don't see the listings for it?

gp-2.thumb.jpg.9037b24bfa4f26b9fb19a00ea8beaf8a.jpg

gp-3.thumb.jpg.fdaefe2e1f57c087b3e595a1f59de2ad.jpg

37 minutes ago, M-Dollar said:

Fingers crossed that someone can make a good recording of that Globo streaming!

This is historical, we need this in full and good quality :pray::laughing::heart:

Por favor.

Of course we want our fellow Brazilian friends to rip the stream in the highest quality.

Muito obrigado.

53 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

I'm not too sure, honestly. They are promoting it - I've seen a lot of adverts and news pieces about it when testing out TV Globo, and there's a whole section on globo.com dedicated to the show with lots of videos and promotion in the run-up to it. But as far as why there hasn't been a huge banner on the core landing page for the streaming site or app, there could be a few different reasons.

That said... when you say you search and nothing comes up, are you saying you don't see the following if you search for 'Madonna':

And when you click on 'Programação completa', you don't see the listings for it?

The banner is on the landing page for me

Screenshot_2024-05-03-16-28-53-945_com.globo.globotv-edit.jpg

1 hour ago, honestlyhlf said:

Oh man. I definitely don't see that when I search Madonna. Only 1 title comes up and it's nothing to do with her. I'm scared I'm fucking this up

I’m in the UK - I’ve just clicked for the £9.99 subscription to GloboTV on the app to get ‘Globo International’. This has given me access to ALL the channels including MultiShow. It all plays fine. No VPN. 

I didn’t plan on doing that, I just clicked it on impulse. At least now I can watch if without messing with a VPN… and get it LIVE on my 75inch (tv)!

31 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I’ve added it to my bookmarked programmes does that mean the live broadcast will be there or is that after the live event?

IMG_1460.jpeg

Is ths your phone app or the desktop version? I still see no banner or image advertising this?  Where did you go to access this image?

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic