Madonna at Met Gala 2024?

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'll be VERY impressed if she's actually there just two days after Rio - and it would confirm that she's actually superhuman indeed.

It’s a miracle 🤣 I guess she wants to have fun, a relief after the tour. 💕 wondering who’s the designer?!!!

25 minutes ago, Donna said:

Wishful thinking.  My guess; once the Rio show happens, she's going off the grid for awhile. 

Before I read any Met rumors, I was guessing Madonna will take her kids to Lenny Kravitz's insane Brazilian compound. They're friends and he went to one of the LA shows.

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/set-foot-onto-lenny-kravitzs-otherworldly-brazilian-compound

1 minute ago, Magic Pussy said:

Before I read any Met rumors, I was guessing Madonna will take her kids to Lenny Kravitz's insane Brazilian compound. They're friends and he went to one of the LA shows.

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/set-foot-onto-lenny-kravitzs-otherworldly-brazilian-compound

I hope so.  And more importantly, I would love for them to make more music together.  Again, me... wishful thinking.  LOL! :luv:

23 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

this list is fake asf

its not even official account 

Does anyone really think that after one of the hardest shows of her career, which ends on the night of the 5th

Madonna from Rio will fly rush to New York for the Met Gala with a...flower theme, scheduled for May 6th?

Shocked Rupauls Drag Race GIF

It says confirmed list! 

19 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Wow, soooo beautiful! 😍

51 minutes ago, Donna said:

Wishful thinking.  My guess; once the Rio show happens, she's going off the grid for awhile. 

UNLESS she will dedicate two more work events to close the celebration era with the promo of the Max Martin track, launched on saturday. It's a flight and a makeup session, I mean, it's the Met Gala not a big production. I don't see it happening honestly, but if she would ever drop a new song, this event, some Insta contents and an interview could close the era

EDIT : Ok, cancel all written here, I did it cause I read "metgala.official", so I thought it was official, but apparently it's not so of course it's quite predictable she is not going

3 minutes ago, stefo said:

UNLESS she will dedicate two more work events to close the celebration era with the promo of the Max Martin track, launched on saturday. It's a flight and a makeup session, I mean, it's the Met Gala not a big production. I don't see it happening honestly, but if she would ever drop a new song, this event, some Insta contents and an interview could close the era

I agree it's fun to speculate on such, but there is no way I am setting myself up to think that "new music" will be introduced at or after this show.  This woman is ready for a break. Dropping a new song, would only mean she would have to get out there and push it.  No mainstream media/radio will play it. It has to be connected to a new project that's ready to do. Just doesn't seem likely after an intense tour has just wrapped up.  

2 hours ago, Donna said:

I agree it's fun to speculate on such, but there is no way I am setting myself up to think that "new music" will be introduced at or after this show.  This woman is ready for a break. Dropping a new song, would only mean she would have to get out there and push it.  No mainstream media/radio will play it. It has to be connected to a new project that's ready to do. Just doesn't seem likely after an intense tour has just wrapped up.  

If anything, maybe…. Just maybe…  Diplo might play some new stuff in his set whether with vocal or instrumentals. Stuart used instrumentals from COADF for his dj sets during recording to see how the crowd reacted.

3 hours ago, Askeroff said:

this list is fake asf

its not even official account 

Does anyone really think that after one of the hardest shows of her career, which ends on the night of the 5th

Madonna from Rio will fly rush to New York for the Met Gala with a...flower theme, scheduled for May 6th?

florals.gif

Wow some people are ridiculously gullible. Do you really imagine Madonna would even want to attend the MET gala just 24 hours after closing out an 81 city tour? :Madonna031: It's not just wishful thinking, it's delusional thinking. And for an account with the name "metgala.official" just screams to me that it's bullshit. I would imagine that she's going to take the rest of 2024 off and we may not get anything new until the first quarter of 2025 at the earliest.

I totally think she will attend the Met gala this year, especially just a few days after the biggest show of her career. I absolutely don't see her coming back home and sleep after that event when she will be everywhere on the news of the world. She's now often living in NYC (she even said it in that latest interview) and the Met is in New York. She will be the hot talk after the Rio Show, no way she will take a nap when all the spotlights will be on her. I already here the interviewers on the red carpet "You've just ended a succesfull world tour and also gave the biggest show of your career in Rio, how doe it feel, and do you already have new projects ?" And M answering tongue in cheek "hmm, just having the longest nap of my life, (laughing)".

If there's a year she will be attending, it's 100% this year after the Rio show, almost certain !