What do YOU want her to do next?

REST should be first on the agenda. She deserves to take a good few months to just chill out and not have to think about anything for a while. Perhaps in the fall she will start to look at putting the Celebration Tour film out and celebrating the 40th anniversary of Like a Virgin. I guess that will be it for the rest of this year. Maybe the early part of 2025 she can start looking at a new album. I don’t expect a second leg of the tour. I imagine she will want to end this tour with the massive highlight that is Rio. 

Firstly, I want her to rest. She needs to. But knowing her, it won't be for long and she'll still be working through it, lol. She should spend time with her kids, relax, have a holiday or whatever she feels like doing. But I just want her to rest.
After that, I'd love new music, and the biopic too.

Madonna is a business woman and knows very well that time is money, so it is not unreasonable to assume that she will take advantage of this entire media wave in her favor to promote any new project she has in mind: an autobiographical film, a new album :hyper: , a book, a reissue of her past albums, a facial beauty product, etc. Personally, I prefer a new album. I think I speak for 99.99% of the fans when I say that it's been too many years of waiting and we want to hear something new from her. As fans we want to see these last years of unconditional fanaticism rewarded with a wonderful album that breaks molds in the world of music. And that people can see how a woman with more than 40 years of career can compete and even surpass so many young artists who, after 10 years of career, are forgotten in such a way that not even their family remembers them.

Madonna is on everyone's lips worldwide. She is at her best in the media. For God's sake, she must take advantage of this opportunity that may never be repeated again. It's now or never.

I always wondered if doing minimal songs from the LAV album on the Celebration Tour was intentional (career retrospective and neither Material Girl or Like a Virgin were performed live?). What if she plans to do a small round of shows, where she performs The First Album and Like a Virgin, start to finish? Sarah McLachlan is going a Fumbling Towards Ecstasy tour this summer where she performs the album beginning to end. 

Could be an interesting way to promote the deluxe box sets? 

46 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I agree.  She needs a complete rest. Then I hope for a new album! 

Maybe she doesn't need a rest? After 80 shows, it's work .. just a regular cycle of work. She could be fully hydrated and relaxed and in her fittest shape in years .. she could be ready to go and not need a nap or rest :)

21 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Get some rest.  Let her do absolutely nothing for once.

I abhor what MTV has turned into for close to the past 20 years.  But some kind of 40th anniversary for the Like A Virgin performance at the VMA's I think has the potential to be interesting.  

Good idea!

1 hour ago, captainjay said:

I always wondered if doing minimal songs from the LAV album on the Celebration Tour was intentional (career retrospective and neither Material Girl or Like a Virgin were performed live?). What if she plans to do a small round of shows, where she performs The First Album and Like a Virgin, start to finish? Sarah McLachlan is going a Fumbling Towards Ecstasy tour this summer where she performs the album beginning to end. 

I could see her doing a one-off show for key albums, kinda like Tears of a Clown. 

2 hours ago, captainjay said:

Ain't happening, but I'd love for it to.  Great idea and I agree would be a great way to promote the supposed expanded re-issues. :party: