groovyguy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gargamel

Posted by Madonna on her Instagram :    madonna FACTS: its good to have them before you jump to conclusions! The Entire video for my show crashed as I arrived for sound check. The back up file was corrupt. We had no choice but to reboot and pray for a good outcome. The video lights 75 % of my show. We cant play in the dark. We were rebooted and ready by 9:30 even though we planned to go ion earlier. I had to make cuts in show before show started. Dress you Up was one of them and my 3rd guitar

Madame Madonna

You're absolutely right. Open your heart was absolutely not planned.   If you watch this video carefully you can realized that she was planned sing "Secret"   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2gSdmp5Ao   Because she said "I wanna tell you Secret." as signal to Montie.   But then she said ""I hit my head really hard at stage tonight and I hardly can concentrate now." then stop.   her facial expression was little bit dizzy and uncomfortable.   Then she request to playing Open your he

groovyguy

‎Andrew Denman Manchester, United Kingdom  Whilst a few are moaning about her being late I was much more concerned about the security at this venue and this is why I think you should be too. We were not searched on entering the building. No bag searches or body searches. This is not acceptable in this current climate of heightened security. Not only for your safety but also the safety of the performers, crew and staff. I had premium priced seats and the security were just shoving people

I was at the show tonight open your heart was more or less full not like fever but that doesn't make up for the fact that she was so late and so unapologetic infact she came across as rude and nasty her attitude stank to cut so much of the show with her millions excuses what ever it seems very poorly organized and people can slag me off all they like unless they were there they wont know how it feels sorry for the rant guys but feeling very disappointed with the whole experience.

She was super rude indeed, also saying something like "if you wanna complain about my lateness don't come to the show"

She needs a wake up call and not take Unapologetic Bitch to literally, stop being messy af Posted Image

For sure this is nightmare and unfortunate moment for her true fans but same time it looks like this is the happiness moment for some troll. Some troll bite her like dirty hyena. OK forget about that troll. that thing is not important. no one care about that thing. I'm really glad that we don't have that kind of thing in this forum.

Most important thing is Madonna's condition!!

oh my gosh Madonna is she OK?

I saw this video and Madonna said that "I hit my head really hard at stage tonight and I hardly can concentrate now."

OH my god.. I thought that was one of her joke at first time!! Then she left show early!!!

What's going on here?

Is she really OK? I'm really worry about her condition!!! 

Awww man, Poor Manchester, I would be disappointment If that had happened to me. I hope I hope you all enjoyed what you did see.

I guess things will go wrong when you have a big show / curfews / impatient fans / evil jounalists....etc etc Its not right or just when it happens, but there it is.

Hopefully you'll all get some kind of compensation, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Edit: Also I don't think she was seiously calling the people in the stadium Diva Bitches like I 've been reading. ( She called herself that and was mocking herself 1 minute before saying that to the arena) It sounds like it was M just doing and saying what M normally says.

Awww man, Poor Manchester, I would be disappointment If that had happened to me. I hope I hope you all enjoyed what you did see.

I guess things will go wrong when you have a big show / curfews / impatient fans / evil jounalists....etc etc Its not right or just when it happens, but there it is.

Hopefully you'll all get some kind of compensation, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Edit: Also I don't think she was seiously calling the people in the stadium Diva Bitches like I 've been reading. ( She called herself that and was mocking herself 1 minute before saying that to the arena) It sounds like it was M just doing and saying what M normally says.

she called herself 

Because of what happened last night it looks like Open Your Heart is completly unnoticed!  :frown:

Which is a pity! Despite her questionable attitude this song was really unexpected!

Yes, it sounded great as well! ...weird she started off with Secret though and then changed her mind! Good or Badly Manchester was definately a one of a kind show!

Because of what happened last night it looks like Open Your Heart is completly unnoticed!  :frown:

You're absolutely right. Open your heart was absolutely not planned.

If you watch this video carefully you can realized that she was planned sing "Secret"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2gSdmp5Ao

Because she said "I wanna tell you Secret." as signal to Montie.

But then she said ""I hit my head really hard at stage tonight and I hardly can concentrate now."

then stop.

her facial expression was little bit dizzy and uncomfortable.

Then she request to playing Open your heart to Montie then She stopped him to playing guitar because Montie was not expected this and his playing was not good enough for Madonna.

Then She sing all alone. Then she left show early.

And there's no single instagram post from Madonna...

I'm really worry about her condition. :(

Here's my take on last night's Manchester show. There was a bit of booing before the it started followed by a far louder cheer once Wanna Be Starting Somethin' kicked in. I read 1 report saying the arena tried to turn up the music to drown out the boos - sorry, Not true. We all know MJ is the last song played just before the show starts and it's a signal to get to your seats. She came on at 10pm so an hour late starting.She did address her tardiness after Body Shop, explaining it was due to the video and subsequent back-up system failing and needing to be rebooted, not because of some diva behaviour, getting her extensions or nails done. It is true she said 'bitches should stop complaining or not come to my show', followed by 'they can write that in the papers', but obviously she was being facetious. Probably not a smart PR move on her part, but I think most of her fans know her sense of humour by now, and there were loud cheers after she'd said it, so people clearly got it.Except for the uninitiated and the ever-ready, headline-grabbing press, we all know she's like this every night, rallying 'bitches are you in my gang'. She didn't turn on her fans and go on an angry rant as some newspapers reported. That's an absolute flat out lie. She could've placated the situation by just being unreservedly unapologetic, but I would hope most people know that's not her style by now. Go hard or go home bitches! That's just the way she rolls.She disapproved of the massive gaps either side of the catwalk, 'so large you could drive a truck down there', which was also a concern for fans, who were repeatedly told to sit down, by the over-zealous stewards. Madonna even joked she'd address the mayor of Manchester about it. However, by the time we got to Rebel Heart everyone had move around the heart stage anyway and there was nothing the stewards could do about it, due to the sheer volume of people.From beginning to end there were huge cheers throughout, especially for Living For Love when the cape came off, at the end of La Isla Bonita, during a full acapella rendition of Open Your Heart, which replaced Who's That Girl; and Illuminati.Yes, the 80s medley was cut (as it has been in several shows now), and the evening abruptly ended after Material Girl, with M saying 'I love you all', before disappearing beneath the centre stage.The show finished at 11:39, so it was approximately 20 minutes shorter than usual and also didn't include La Vie En Rose, Unapologetic Bitch or Holiday. For me the 80s medley was never a highlight. It felt like a (dare I say) reductive attempt to replicate Sticky & Sweet's La Isla Bonita or MDNA's Open Your a Heart with middling success. I've also found La Vie En Rose utterly forgettable. 'But it proves she can sing!', I here you say. Fine, but over 30 years into her career I would hope most people have got that already by now. I would much prefer Joan of Arc, the outstanding forgotten gem in Rebel Heart's crown. I think Who's That Girl could've easily been better replaced by Ghosttown throughout the tour as well. Unapologetic bitch is a highlight though, so disappointment there, but Holiday was just a 'meh' ending for me, paling in comparison to Celebration, Give It 2 Me, or Hung Up. It's almost like they felt a need to buffer the Immaculate Collection quota and end on a song everyone's guaranteed to know. Creatively, it felt disingenuous to the shows overarching themes of love, and therefore unnecessary. Personally I would've held back the original Rebel Heart Avicii demo to end the show instead.But I digress; as soon Material Girl ended the lights came on and the stewards were quite aggressively asking people to leave. There was no time take it all in. No doubt Live Nation would have been fined for the extra 9 minutes over time, so I completely understand why it had to end so abruptly, but I don't think the show felt under-value. If only Holiday had been squeezed in, I think they could've got away with the condensed set list, and most people would've been none the wiser anyway.I live in London (Manchester was my third Rebel Heart show), and I'm amazed how poor Manchester's infrastructure really is - just a tiny snail-rail tram system that closed around 11:30 - and this is supposed to be the UK's second largest city! it's embarrassing really. Everything across town was shut down by 11:30. It really was a Ghosttown.I do have sympathy for those disappointed by the late start and reduced set list, but please be very clear - this was for reasons beyond Madonna's control. She addressed it, and ultimately it was the arena management's responsibility for stopping the show early, not Madonna's. Late start aside, we could've got a full show without the video feed, but that would've been very underwhelming. They could've let it run a further 20 minutes late, but then I'm sure there would be gripes about people not able to get home. It would be far worse if she'd cancelled entirely, so this was a no-win situation for everyone, and disappointing for Madonna I'm sure, because this was not the show she wanted us to experience either.My condolences for anyone left unsatisfied. You can blame her, blame Live Nation, blame the arena management if you want, but ultimately this is is just one of those unfortunate situations in life where things just didn't go to plan - which seems to be the enduring theme of the Rebel Heart era! Sometimes shit happens and everyone has to settle for less. Big deal. We could all be whiny bitches, moaning and groaning about it - or take a lesson from Madonna - get up, dust yourself off, and carry on. I just experienced one of the world's greatest entertainers. Every show is a dream come true, so thank you for doing this all again Madonna. Living for love folks!