Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

43 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

This again? It comes from ‘chartdatata’ which is a spoof account of Chartdata. They post fake shit all the time. Moving on…

Even if it were true, I would throw up. 🤮 gross one hit wonders from years ago doing covers of Cher songs. No thank you.

2 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Katy Perry one hit Wonder?

The women got lots of hits

Exactly. It's funny that member complained about people "spamming the forum with garbage" a post before he posted untrue garbage. She has as many as NINE #1 singles, nearly 20 top 40 hits.  Half of them are top 10 or 20.  She has several #1 albums.  But yeah, she's a "one hit wonder". 

a25c07c8-dc94-4725-b569-896fb1e1471f_tex

1 minute ago, Donna said:

Exactly. It's funny that member complained about people "spamming the forum with garbage" a post before he posted untrue garbage. She has as many as NINE #1 singles, nearly 20 top 40 hits.  Half of them are top 10 or 20.  She has several #1 albums.  But yeah, she's a "one hit wonder". 

a25c07c8-dc94-4725-b569-896fb1e1471f_tex

You are a fake bot. Skaty Scary is garbage. You should not even be on this forum if you like her.

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

He is Katyperryphobic or just a Little Monster who still lives in 2013

The fact is, me being a fan or not, doesn't change the fact she is HARDLY a one hit wonder.  Facts are facts.  I don't have to be a fan to see she's had many hits, albums and singles. :Madonna007:

So, Katy Perry is a one hit wonder???? Wow! That's a new information for me :lol: I also thought Carlifornia Gurls, Roar, Firework, Teenage Dream, Wide Awake, I kissed a Girl, ET, Last Friday Night, The One that Got Away, Part of Me, Dark Horse, Chained to the Rhytm and some other songs were massive hits. My bad!!! :tongue:

• Ayham changed the title to Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?