Last place you heard Madonna being played in public

Tudors

31 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Heard a song the other day in the bar, maybe even today or yesterday, but I don't remember which one, something from the 80's... my mind was blank :laughing:

and not recently, but I heard HEY YOU (!!!) played in the supermarket some time ago...:dead:

1701224242083?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=qFHT

I used to work in a grocery store for seven years and they also played Hey You all the time. Like, way too often for a song that literally no body outside the fandom is aware of. 

I actually hear Madonna all the time in stores and businesses.  A lot of 80's and 90's.  My husband jokes and suggests that she is following me.  I hear her so much that it reminds me how much the public actually does luv her or at least an era or two.  More than super fans adore Madonna. The oddest song that I hear is Words.  

30 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I actually hear Madonna all the time in stores and businesses.  A lot of 80's and 90's.  My husband jokes and suggests that she is following me.  I hear her so much that it reminds me how much the public actually does luv her or at least an era or two.  More than super fans adore Madonna. The oddest song that I hear is Words.  

The ultimate single that was meant to be, both Bye Bye Baby and Human Nature found agonizing in a ditch just like Saint Sebastian after been thrown in the Cloaca Romana (a true hagiologist knows he survived to the flying poison arrows).

If only that SICK REMIX (not SICKICK REMIX but a true SICK REMIX) off Words once used to an IG reel by M saw daylight.. 

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I heard beautiful stranger playing in Starbucks as I was locking eyes with a cute barista with green eyes and dimples

I heard Beautiful Stranger out loud from a house (probably they were playing radio) after going back from my local public health service... but I wasn't recovering myself from any STI I TRULY PROMISE!!!