Mirwais Q&A on Instagram

Just now, Adonna said:

Where does this prove "TRICK" was in the track listing?

Read what I said. I cannot find the archive of that tracklist from Japanese websites but obviously someone mentioning the song means that someone else was aware of that tracklist so watch your attitude because you're incredibly sensitive and you don't like when people talk to you a certain way so don't talk to me like that.

Just now, Alpha said:

Read what I said. I cannot find the archive of that tracklist from Japanese websites but obviously someone mentioning the song means that someone else was aware of that tracklist so watch your attitude because you're incredibly sensitive and you don't like when people talk to you a certain way so don't talk to me like that.

But fans make shit up all the time.  And no, I am not sensitive to anything.  You're just getting upset because you can't prove such a thing existed!!  LOL!  :laughing:

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

But fans make shit up all the time.  And no, I am not sensitive to anything.  You're just getting upset because you can't prove such a thing existed!!  LOL!  :laughing:

Uh yes you are. And no im upset because the way you're talking to me. Imagine if i laughed at you when I made that joke about old fans dying off. You would've gone full Britney meltdown. Not cool.

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Uh yes you are. And no im upset because the way you're talking to me. Imagine if i laughed at you when I made that joke about old fans dying off. You would've gone full Britney meltdown. Not cool.

Old fans dying off?  What are you even talking about?  LOL!  This is hilarious!  I have no idea why you are getting so upset over this?  I thought we were having a civil and intellectual conversation. I guess you proved me wrong!  Breathe. Fresh air!   :ahh:

Just now, Adonna said:

Old fans dying off?  What are you even talking about?  LOL!  This is hilarious!  I have no idea why you are getting so upset over this.  I thought we were having a civil and intellectual conversation. I guess you proved me wrong!   :ahh:

No you proved ME wrong. And you know exactly what I'm talking about especially since we have DMs discussing it. Obviously your memory isnt so great now is it?

13 minutes ago, Andreo said:

The world is in shamble, wars going on, terrorism, bigotry everywhere, the last thing we need is another Madame X pandemic 

Agree. I can’t think of anything more depressing than another political, preachy album especially with Trump potentially about to win the next election. And you know if she worked with Mirwais that’s what it would be. Not only that but he’d bring the mechanical crow vocoder back.

I would be here for something more autobiographical and personal. But not political. She flogged that horse to death already.

On 7/15/2024 at 10:39 AM, cosmic_system said:

-He learned patience from Madonna and she learned patience from him.

And we hopefully learn patience from Madonna infinity! 

tired madonna GIF

He awnsered one of my questions, I feel blessed! LOL
I hope we get more music from them, Madonna and Mirwais are my parents etc...

On 7/15/2024 at 3:39 PM, cosmic_system said:

-It’s true that the first version of X-Static Process was electro. 

Finally! I have been saying this for years and no one believed me. It was all about "it's an old rumor started by some delusional fans" even if I clearly remembered this was basically confirmed back in 2003.

Thank you, Mirwais.. I guess :)

But I am still dying to this day to hear that electronic version of X-Static Process made by Mirwais and Stuart Price.