Rebel Heart Pro-Shot Rumor

Future Lover

Here's how I see it. We WILL, someday, get a dvd/blu ray of the show. It will be over-edited, and her vocals amped and edited to sound better.  The dvd will NOT include any extras, but a lovely menu where we can skip to certain songs.  I'd love to be hopeful, but it's reality.  There's no question this filmed show(s) will be unreal. I can't wait!

:Madonna005: True... that is the word on the streets.

Markets are still being negotiated... And anyone who thinks this tour will not reach into one of the top 10 grossing tours ever by a solo artist may find themselves wrong.  

Hoping the Pro-Shot has no fan made videos... I want more of a Confessions tour-like pro-shot tour.

If this is true, I wonder if she is considering Brazil for this new leg. I don't know if I should get my hopes high.

On youtube there's a user who filmed Iconic and Holy Water at the Las Vegas show and you can see several times two guys either side of the intersection of the cross with big ass proper cameras. I get the feeling the tour is being recorded at multiple locations and will be mashed together to create the whole show. Just checked, it's the user thibault cecconi.

Shes too much of a perfectionist ? Because of her Brits fall too more than ever she will make sure this dvd will be perfect(vocals, camera angles etc) i just wish we could finally get the complete Paris BA tour on Blu-Ray ? Im not expecting any extras either - where is the Iconic Backdrop ? i was hoping she would share it for Xmas ? :(

She also prefers her shows to be like music videos, plus the vocal tampering started in Truth or Dare already and CT had a lot of overdubbing as well, see Hung Up that sounded more live at the shows than on the DVD.

And she has the habit now of having a loud backing tape of album vocals while her mic being on and you can hear it on fan recordings that a lot of times they are not in sync so obviously that gets corrected for the DVD as well.

The current issue is not where it will be properly filmed... the current issue it whether the legal battles with Rocco will cause any scheduled shows to be re-scheduled.  Typically, the filmed show is decided but not publicized and until the venue posts notices that you may be filmed, which hasn't happened yet.  Better cross your fingers the pro-shot is not a date that was set to be filmed and would have to be moved due to court.

I know most of you aren't parents, so being one, I see Rocco's defection a little differently than you (if you don't have kids).  Rocco is in the wrong here.  At 15 he knows his mom has to work, that she's a public figure, that she has an instagram, that Rocco himself has used and benefitted from those instagram posts.  I see it as he's breaking her heart very publicly and in a juvenile.  He's pitting parent against parent when things were decided long ago who would live where.  15 year olds that are in charge of pulling the strings is bad and not good for business, trust me.  And please correct me if I have it wrong, but wasn't the #nosausage the correction instagram post because he didn't like the first one where she is simply praising him?  This is not a good situation, its bad.  I pray for the RHT but mostly for those dates that she may be forces to be in court now.

When i asked the woman at the hydro about the cameras that at the time i thought were b roll for news the next day, she said it was M's team filming the whole show and that by buying a ticket everyone consents to being filmed, also i agree with lukesavant. The custody thing is very sad and i thought roccoo and m were close but he is behaving like a brat and it's not cool  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Here's how I see it. We WILL, someday, get a dvd/blu ray of the show. It will be over-edited, and her vocals amped and edited to sound better.  The dvd will NOT include any extras, but a lovely menu where we can skip to certain songs.  I'd love to be hopeful, but it's reality.  There's no question this filmed show(s) will be unreal. I can't wait!

I respect you for not being delusional as many people are!!

you're in my gang!

When i asked the woman at the hydro about the cameras that at the time i thought were b roll for news the next day, she said it was M's team filming the whole show and that by buying a ticket everyone consents to being filmed, also i agree with lukesavant. The custody thing is very sad and i thought roccoo and m were close but he is behaving like a brat and it's not cool  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

So maybe they have filmed it.

As far as Rocco, cut him some slack. He is a child of divorce and of a super famous parent and he is 15 with a lot of hormones running around, unless you were a perfect child, and even if you were, I suggest leaving him alone.

We also don't know what Madonna is like with him and what he is going through and what it feels like to grow up in that environment. At the end of the day it isn't our business to judge him. Let them sort it out as a family.

• 1 month later...