Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

selfies are cool as long as there's no instagram filters or an obscure pic like just an eye, we had an amazing photoshoot for this era and i want something a bit Keith Haring inspired to tie in with the heart theme

i kinda think the MDNA tour cover is kinda ok. 

which photoshoot do you mean?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the CD (if we'll ever get one) will include the full show or it will be something à la Confessions/S&S? Tbh I like the idea of a live album with the main tracks, MDNA was just a dull dvd rip, anyone can get that.

i prefer a full rip rather than highlights, i wanna listen to the whole thing or nothing at all 

Do you think the CD (if we'll ever get one) will include the full show or it will be something à la Confessions/S&S? Tbh I like the idea of a live album with the main tracks, MDNA was just a dull dvd rip, anyone can get that.

Oh is that why they cut off Live To Tell, Forbidden Love, Drowned World, Paradise etc.?

CT and S&ST was the same audio as well just not the full show, I never got the complaints about "DVD rip", do you guys seriously expect a completely different audio recording released alongside the DVD?

But the MDNA Tour CD didn't even leave out the sound from backstage and the sound when Celebration ends and Madonna walks back into the car... That doesn't make any sense in Live CD.

CT and S&ST was the same audio as well just not the full show, I never got the complaints about "DVD rip", do you guys seriously expect a completely different audio recording released alongside the DVD?

When Kylie released the Showigirl Homecoming DVD which was filmed in Melbourne, a separate double audio CD with 99% of the show recorded in Sydney was available as well. But wait, it's Madonna... she doesn't love us like Kylie does  :ay:

When Kylie released the Showigirl Homecoming DVD which was filmed in Melbourne, a separate double audio CD with 99% of the show recorded in Sydney was available as well. But wait, it's Madonna... she doesn't love us like Kylie does  :ay:

Those were 2 separate releases, the audio CD came out early 2007 while the DVD, which was like a bonus to the documentary came out towards the end of the year if I recall well.

You say she loves her fans more, I say that was a chance to take their money twice... But the point is, they have to spend a lot of time correcting the vocals since most of the time you can hear a backing tape and her own voice, it makes no sense to do it for 2 different shows...

Those were 2 separate releases, the audio CD came out early 2007 while the DVD, which was like a bonus to the documentary came out towards the end of the year if I recall well.

You say she loves her fans more, I say that was a chance to take their money twice... But the point is, they have to spend a lot of time correcting the vocals since most of the time you can hear a backing tape and her own voice, it makes no sense to do it for 2 different shows...

Still, Kylie gives the fans what they want. Madonna barely does it, unfortunately. And we're just talking about commercial releases, no doubt Madonna is greater than anyone in the showbusiness  :wink:

With RH she took our money with like 5 slighty different editions?? lol. Not that I care about a live album anyway, but, just saying.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic