Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe she's posting TOAC clips to promote the upcoming Miami show.

That's a possibility, too.. "Coming soon" may refer both to December 2 or December 9...

Still she also mentions Rebel Heart Tour in the post, although not Rebel heart tour dvd...

I wonder how many of these tags are intentional and if she knows that in this way she is driving us crazy, at least in this forum!

That's a possibility, too.. "Coming soon" may refer both to December 2 or December 9...

Still she also mentions Rebel Heart Tour in the post, although not Rebel heart tour dvd...

I wonder how many of these tags are intentional and if she knows that in this way she is driving us crazy, at least in this forum!

im sure she knows 😊

Honestly, I feel like the first TOAC should remain in the vault. From the jokes Ive heard they weren't funny, and kind of awkward. Telling the guy she hopes his dick is bigger than 6 inches and how do u get a clown pregnant, u don't cuz no one wants to fuck a clown....  :thinker:  Lola told better jokes on I'm Gonna tell You a Secret when she was 7. Also, always referring to the height of the mic stand as being too short or too tall. 

However!!!!!! Maybe if she polished up the show and tapes the upcoming one, then I may change my mind. She has been chatting with Amy Schumer recently, maybe she gave her a few pointers. Although a live album of the TOAC show would be welcomed. It could also use a bit more rehearsal time too though. 

I have never criticized her way to express sexuality, since the beautiful kiss scene in Open your heart, or the S.E.X interlude in the tour. I am simply saying that the blowjob joke wasn't funny, even if she was 20 years old. It is just an easy and poor way to make comedy.

The really funny joke was by the person who added: "Bill Clinton wasn't sure whether to vote for hillary, but now he will". If she had said that, she would have rocked, that is a funny joke! Hers was just depressing...

You don't see it as a political statement about misogyny that was fishing for reactions but I do. I guess we see it differently  :thinker: I like my queen undiluted in her statements, even if that means a big portion of the public hating her.

When was the last time one of her filmed shows was broadcast in edited form? The Confessions Tour? I remember that they only omitted the Like a Virgin request section from the S&S concert in Argentina. As far as I know MDNA was shown entirely, why would they cut RH now? They mentioned several broadcast platforms, maybe the doc will be streamed online. Who knows. I'm here for the full concert in Sydney just to revive what I saw in Miami  :cute:

why is it embarrasing for her to reclaim and own her sexuality? In a time where a presidential candidate is misogynist scum, i thought it was on point. If you have no problem with the SEX book then you should have no problem when shes middle aged and makes a joke about sex which was mostly a political statement. People who are quick to run for cover from how embarrasing she is need to analyse context tbh

Preach!

I think we are all getting too ahead of ourselves. Back in 2004 when Showtime broadcasted "Britney Spears Live in Miami: Onyx Hotel Tour", they were very cryptic about what was to be shown and they ended up showing the entire concert. And guys, remember. SHOWTIME ISN'T A REGULAR CABLE CHANNEL LIKE NBC! IT IS A PREMIUM CHANNEL! They have run 4 hour documentaries in the past. There is no reason to think they won't show the entire performance. It isn't a regular TV channel. It is a by subscription network like HBO and Epix. So relax. 

I really hope you are right! I wonder if there will just be a selection of her jokes... Or maybe it's a hint for December 2...

In the snippet she posted I can finally understand what she says!

But she is too rude anyway... only bad comedians make people laugh with dirty jokes!

only the best comedians make people laugh with dirty jokes  :wink:

I think we are all getting too ahead of ourselves. Back in 2004 when Showtime broadcasted "Britney Spears Live in Miami: Onyx Hotel Tour", they were very cryptic about what was to be shown and they ended up showing the entire concert. And guys, remember. SHOWTIME ISN'T A REGULAR CABLE CHANNEL LIKE NBC! IT IS A PREMIUM CHANNEL! They have run 4 hour documentaries in the past. There is no reason to think they won't show the entire performance. It isn't a regular TV channel. It is a by subscription network like HBO and Epix. So relax. 

NBC is a network, showtime actually is a cable channel.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic