Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're probably wording it in a way that if all we got for behind the scenes stuff was what we see now at the beginning and the end they could say 'Well techinically that is a behind the scenes as you wouldn't see that typically in the show' lol.

With only 5 weeks to go I'm not really feeding into the hype that sites are posting.

They're probably wording it in a way that if all we got for behind the scenes stuff was what we see now at the beginning and the end they could say 'Well techinically that is a behind the scenes as you wouldn't see that typically in the show' lol.

With only 5 weeks to go I'm not really feeding into the hype that sites are posting.

i understand, it is just they sound so confident about it this time

I wouldn't say it's hype, it's more like damage control in advance since it's possible that many are going to be disappointed by the broadcast.

I wouldn't say it's hype, it's more like damage control in advance since it's possible that many are going to be disappointed by the broadcast.

Fans will be disappointed anyways regardless of what she does let's not kid ourselves.

Even the article that Drowned Madonna posted a few weeks ago and even the Facebook status they had a few hours ago nothing they say seems to be confidently concrete, they just seem to be going on gut feeling on what they think will be the final result rather than a factual source.

Even heavily trusted sources like MadonnaTribe when they posted we would have the DVD in July turned out to be wrong, and they just seemed to say 'things change'. 

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2016/rebel-heart-tour-dvd-coming/ 

But I mean sources like this are more connected to Madonna and her team than regular fans ever would be, so I do give them credit for that they post.

I just saw a short clip with the ending of Ghosttown. She's wearing the LFL outfit... Does anybody remember where she played the song wearing that outfit? Maybe Brisbane or one of the latest European shows?

Ghosttown was performed in New York (September 19). It was also performed in Quebec City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlantic City, Toronto (October 6), Edmonton (October 11), Vancouver, Las Vegas, Prague (November 7), Denmark, Turin (November 21), Zurich, Glasgow, Mexico (January 6) and Atlanta

I just saw a short clip with the ending of Ghosttown. She's wearing the LFL outfit... Does anybody remember where she played the song wearing that outfit? Maybe Brisbane or one of the latest European shows?

Ghosttown was performed without Dress You Up in Herning, Glasgow & Atlanta, but I think that's from Rebel Heart, since she is taking the guitar off. Which is most likely Melbourne, but could have been many Asian shows as well.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic