Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here for the I'm Going to Tell You a Secret Part 2, that I think it will be :kiss2:

oh no I hope not. Not be be constantly negative but how can anyone rather want a documentary like IGTTYAS rather than the full concert. You want to hear her talking about "the light" and religion? No thanks. And how she feels like a mother to those poor dancers that were so lucky to be chosen by her. Please no! RIT was great and all we got was less than half a concert with heavily edited songs and endless talk about the meaning of life and politics and boring interviews with the dancers. I dont want RHT to join BAT and RIT.

*Holy Water plays on the background*

Madonna:"Oh God, I fell so hard on that dancer's face while trying to reach the top of the cross... poor thing"

*Candy Shop plays on the background*

Madonna:"This is my favourite part, my hymn, the song that everyone will remember when I'm gone"

*Jamie King rolls his eyes so hard they get stuck*

*Audible slap sound followed by Jamie whimpering*

Madonna:"Don't fuck with the Queen"

*Holiday plays on the background*

Madonna: "That harness was pinching my crotch so hard it hurt... but I kinda liked it"

*Iconic Intro plays*

Madonna: "That second night in Sydney, the screen didn't work. I saw it. All I have to say is there is someone on the tech crew who won't be on tour for a while." 

*Burning Up plays*

Madonna: "LOL bitches think I'm playing this solo."

*Audience doesn't laugh loud enough at her jokes*

Madonna: "Fuck you that was funny."

Monty (in background): "No it wasn't."

*Living for Love intro plays as she walks down the runway*

Madonna: (inner monologue) Heel, toe, heel, toe, heal, toe. Untie cap- OH SHIT IT WONT UNTIE! NO NO N- never mind got it(end inner monologue) "I LET DOWN MY GUARD..."

*La Vie En Rose plays*

"If you love me, you'll listen to this and quit your bitching."

:kitty:  I'm here for the 4 hour Tour/Documentary film. 

I'met here for the six+ hours tour/docu/toac/backdrop video's film

I'm here for the I'm Going to Tell You a Secret Part 2, that I think it will be :kiss2:

giphy.gif

i'm here for the 27 hour loop of candy shop  :sad:  :sad:

Theirs worse things in the world, approved.  :laughing:

If I were Madonna's Manager:

Full Rebel Heart Tour Film (No Instagram Filter)

Full Documentary with Africa, Raising Malawi, Cuba Birthday, Tears of a Clown #1, Paris Attacks Vigil, David Bowie Tribute etc. 

Live Album Rebel Heart Tour/ Tears of a Clown #2 (Whatever that entails) 

I feel as though there's lots of money for her to make.......  WE WANT STUFF.  All she has to do is give it to us. 

Agree with Fighter. Looks like a lot of work & effort is put into this project. And from the teasers, I think the dvd/bluray will be spectacular.

If so it would be the very first time!

If so it would meant our prayers have been heard!

Having a very complete blu ray of the tour. Whole show, behind the scenes, extras shoot worldwide.

If we have TOAC and some images from Paris Republique, it's the shit!

Would be awesome. More than ever.

Hope I'm not stupid to believe in it!!

How long is a show without speechs?

If she deletes the speech before "True blue", speech from "Gypsy section" and speech before "Unapologetic", surely we got 10-15 minutes.

The show without speeches is about 1 hour and 20 minutes (could be more depending on amount of special songs). Both shows in Sydney either didn't break 2 hours or just barely went over

She really is giving us a lot, I will say she seems more interested in presenting a film with her releases now instead of just a straight forward show, basically giving more narrative and atmosphere to the show. I am excited to see it as the teasers make the footage look beautiful, and it seems they have captured the energy of the show (hard to really tell, but seems that way).

Also to add - it feels a lot like the Coldplay presentation from their last tour. With cutaways to BTS and performances from other venues and stuff. In fact it seems a lot like that presentation, which I really liked. No it wasn't a straight forward show, but it worked for me.

Can we just wait and see ? The broadcast is in one month. We can keep on stressing about what will be during that special. I wanna trust that we'll see it all. Confessions, Sticky, MDNA broadcast were showing it all, right ? Why can't we just think she'll do the same with Rebel Heart ? And even if they cut some part, the most important is that we have it full on the DVD, right ?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic