Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this look anymore like a documentary? Maybe this is the end of the film? It looks a bit like 2 videos of the same song in the end of the film? Or what? Maybe the film starts and ends with a monologue like that?

looks like after Holiday, she could say that final monologue, and end the film with the Paris footage.

I am actually glad we are getting all this extra stuff, although I hope once it hits home media the B&W and extra performances are extras while the show is straight forward (may be why the Blu Ray/DVD isn't expected before the end of the year?, although could also be due to a contractual deal with Showtime so they get replay value)

I have to say I am surprised Australia hasn't announced an airdate. Cable channels here often air content from HBO and Showtime either same day or at the same time (even with time difference) as the US. Pretty disappointing. Although I have the option with Hulu to see it pretty much straight away. 

Why produce two different things? It's not like it's gonna bring the big bucks. I guess she is just not interested in presenting "just" the show anymore on film anymore?

I don't see them as 2 different projects, but as a 2-dvd project (the infamous "larger project"), one including the full show, one including the film. I can imagine that Showtime audience is more interested in watching the film, with many special events such as the Paris concert after the terrorist attacks or TOAC, rather than the full concert with some fillers such as Devil Pray or La isla bonita (which of course are not fillers for us fans).

I don't see them as 2 different projects, but as a 2-dvd project (the infamous "larger project"), one including the full show, one including the film. I can imagine that Showtime audience is more interested in watching the film, with many special events such as the Paris concert after the terrorist attacks or TOAC, rather than the full concert with some fillers such as Devil Pray or La isla bonita (which of course are not fillers for us fans).

Hope you're right, I just don't think they would put that much effort in it, considering her past projects.

Fucking luv the 2 teasers!!! Can't wait!

"If I had a song

I'd sing it in the morning

I'd sing it in the evening"

"If i had a hammer" by The Weavers

#rebelhearttour DVD coming soon

"I'd sing out danger,

I'd sing out a warning

I'd sing out love between my brothers and my sisters,

All over this land"

#rebelhearttour DVD

La Isla Bonita would not be filler for the average Madonna fan. True Blue was Madonna's hayday they would still know the song and video.

Devil Pray though yes.

I think we are going to have a documentary maybe but definitely the full show at least on dvd.

But what I saw was stunning so I am very happy!! I just can't wait anymore!!

christmas.jpg

Agree with you, I'm also thinking of both things actually for the final release in 2017. I also hope for a cd not including just an ordinary show tracklist selection, but some extra songs like Secret or (finally) Between the Bars, and -who knows- If I had a hammer?  :hearteyes:

Agree with you, I'm also thinking of both things actually for the final release in 2017. I also hope a cd not including just an ordinary show tracklist selection, but some extra songs too, like Secret or (finally) Between the Bars, and -who knows- If I had a hammer? :hearteyes:

tumblr_inline_nmt5zkvz5O1tov9al_500.gif

Wishing she released a full cd with no cuts like MDNA World Tour is a more realistic.

I rather buy an over edited cd and support her that way than downloading an audio rip.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic