Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have a feeling it will be the full show come home release. I think that we're overthinking the cut songs. We knew it was coming.

Sure the stuff like a 3 minute speech about Michigan I could have done without (so that could put both Love Don't Live Here Anymore and Lucky Star in) but that's her choice I suppose.

I got to relive about 90+% of the full show minus two songs we have no explaination for removal I can deal.

Imagen1.png

That post doesnt indicate two edits at all, but I really hope Take A Bow and Like a Prayer will be in the film on the DVD, that section added so much to the show and I cant believe she cut her first take a bow tour performance. Its just so sad. Hopefully she will address this soon.

In earlier posts she said the dvd was ready, then she mentioned she was doing an edition for SHOWTIME, today she mention the original show is 2 hours and 15 minutes long and the contract for SHOWTIME was set for 2 hours long , we never know ... for confessions tour was the same, let's wait and see

In earlier posts she said the dvd was ready, then she mentioned she was doing an edition for SHOWTIME, today she mention the original show is 2 hours and 15 minutes long and the contract for SHOWTIME was set for 2 hours long , we never know ... for confessions tour was the same, let's wait and see

I think she meant the actual sidney show was 2 hours and 15 minutes because she said show and not film. If you look at the detroid part it is hard to see her inserting TAB and LAP there. But I hope I am wrong because those two songs were everything

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic