Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she meant the actual sidney show was 2 hours and 15 minutes because she said show and not film. If you look at the detroid part it is hard to see her inserting TAB and LAP there. But I hope I am wrong because those two songs were everything

The Detroit speech stars a little out of place of all the show, even to Rebel Heart, so I think is after Take A Bow, it would really look good like a break after a "say-goodbye-song" like Take A Bow, I think it would be Take A Bow/Speech/Like A Prayer, or maybe if we get Secret, Secret/TAB/Speech/LAP. But maybe we just get the cut version on the release. All can be.

Did she state in Instagram posts before the Showtime announcement that she was working on the DVD? That might indicate that a DVD is being released as well. I don't see why they wouldn't, though. Hopefully a CD (or two) will be released as well. It would be cool to have If I Had A Hammer as a bonus track!!

And hopefully the DVD is the complete show and the cut songs were just for Showtime, similar to the way Confessions was for NBC.

The Detroit speech stars a little out of place of all the show, even to Rebel Heart, so I think is after Take A Bow, it would really look good like a break after a "say-goodbye-song" like Take A Bow, I think it would be Take A Bow/Speech/Like A Prayer, or maybe if we get Secret, Secret/TAB/Speech/LAP. But maybe we just get the cut version on the release. All can be.

First she indicated on instagram she was finishing the rebel heart tour recording and weeks after she said she was doing the "SHOWTIME edition" so maybe there's a longer edition

I about to start watching too fam

Have a nice watch ! Personally the gap from a plan to another - in term of harmony of colors and sharpness of the shot - made me go out of the show very frequently. I don't understand this need to dig into all the recordings of the tour while she had better cameras to film the show of Sydney, why didn't she use exclusively Sydney shots ?! (Sorry I'm too much irritated by the final result, the teasers made me hope something as big as CT^^)

Have a nice watch ! Personally the gap from a plan to another

I think you mean "shot" not plan  :tongue:  :tongue:

I don't mind the different costumes at all. I dont know about the quality, I'm gonna watch. But weren't all the cameras used 1080p digital? I thought they were. The quality can't be that different. 

Also why were you expecting something as good as Confessions Tour when the last DVD looked like a potato? Unrealistic expectations lol. I'm extremely happy with this since it's a huge improvement and the best since CT even though it can't surpass on technical terms.

I think you mean "shot" not plan :tongue::tongue:

I don't mind the different costumes at all. I dont know about the quality, I'm gonna watch. But weren't all the cameras used 1080p digital? I thought they were. The quality can't be that different.

Also why were you expecting something as good as Confessions Tour when the last DVD looked like a potato? Unrealistic expectations lol. I'm extremely happy with this since it's a huge improvement and the best since CT even though it can't surpassn on technical terms.

Yes I mean shot, sorry I'm french ^^.

I don't mind costume changes either. I don't know what cameras they used but you can easily see when the shot is the same as the one shown on the big screens for the audience, it don't look the same, quality seems different, and that's the same for the colors, the luminosity and the contrast. I'm on my phone now, tomorrow I'll try to put screencapture to show that.

I know MDNA was bad edited, but the filters had one advantage, they harmonised the colors^^ After seeing Rebel Heart teaser where colors seemed untouched and realistic, I hoped we would finally get a very good tourfilm, even if the latest looks like potato. If MDNA Tour was Instagram Tour, I guess I'm gonna call this one "Epileptic Backdrop Tour" ^^. I need to watch it again, maybe I'll will finally like it

This was such a HUGE improvement. I loved it, it sounds great and for the most part it looks great too. She looks happy and so does the crowd. The slowmo was a bit too much sometimes (Holy Water as an example) imo but I actually loved it. La Vie en Rose was such a beautiful moment, and it's shot SOOOOOOOOOO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I loved everything. The credits with If I Had A Hammer almost made me cry tbh. I'm sooooooooo happy!

Thought I would finally post in this thread, just because I want to say how amazing the premiere was!! Can't believe the show I attended was over a year ago :o It's like a I was re-living that moment <3 I don't see why they wouldn't release a DVD/Bluray, I can't wait for that! I just want to watch it over and over :)

Yes I mean shot, sorry I'm french ^^.

I don't mind costume changes either. I don't know what cameras they used but you can easily see when the shot is the same as the one shown on the big screens for the audience, it don't look the same, quality seems different, and that's the same for the colors, the luminosity and the contrast. I'm on my phone now, tomorrow I'll try to put screencapture to show that.

I know MDNA was bad edited, but the filters had one advantage, they harmonised the colors^^ After seeing Rebel Heart teaser where colors seemed untouched and realistic, I hoped we would finally get a very good tourfilm, even if the latest looks like potato. If MDNA Tour was Instagram Tour, I guess I'm gonna call this one "Epileptic Backdrop Tour" ^^. I need to watch it again, maybe I'll will finally like it

Ok I noticed some of those shots of different quality camera, especially now that I'm watching the latin section. It's like the first 2 songs of the show Iconic and BIM don't have those shots at all, but then they become more visible. Honestly the quality isn't that different. Yes, the professional Sidney shoot looks filmic and the other more "live" but it doesn't bother me. As long as it's the same resolution I'm ok with it.

At first I didn't know she used several cities for the premiere, I was waiting for her to say "What's up Sydney?!" or something like that haha. Does anybody know which and how many shows were used? I noticed several other shots especially during Unapologetic Bitch. I don't mind the costume changes though, I think it's cool to see how she does the show differently each night.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic